[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4841: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Disciple Message Board - View topic - Bring the Dead to Life chords?
The place to be if you want to share or need some tabs.

Moderators: CaptainPado, Bouncers

Mus1cLov3r

Bring the Dead to Life chords?

by Mus1cLov3r Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:27 pm

So, I'm trying to learn "Bring the Dead to Life," and I think that the verses go like: Am7, Cmaj7, Em, G; but I'm a newbie, so I'm hoping that someone who's more experienced can correct me if I'm wrong.
~Bradley, your neighborhood introvert

"The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace (Exodus 14:14)."

"You gave me more than I deserve, when You washed my whole world as white as snow" ~Scarlet
Mus1cLov3r

Re: Bring the Dead to Life chords?

by Mus1cLov3r Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:08 am

I should also add that I play each chord for four beats, I suppose.

"You gave me more than I deserve, when You washed my whole world as white as snow" ~Scarlet
New_Creation

by New_Creation Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:48 am

I just had a listen. Pretty sure it's Am7 C F G for the verse (I can't hear the major 7th in the C chord except for the vocals on the first syllable of 'darkness' - maybe try playing a C chord while leaving the B string open to get the major 7th note, then immediately hammer on first fret to resolve it to a regular C). Then F C F C for the prechorus and C Bb F G for the chorus.
Mus1cLov3r

by Mus1cLov3r Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:51 am

Mus1cLov3r

by Mus1cLov3r Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:03 am

But wait a minute... I was actually kind of close; I was expecting to be way off.

New_Creation

by New_Creation Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 am

Mus1cLov3r

by Mus1cLov3r Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:37 am

Return to Guitar Tabs