[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4841: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Disciple Message Board - View topic - Daily Bible Verse
Discuss your favorite verses, ask questions about passages, etc.

Moderator: Bouncers

ShArP

Re: Daily Bible Verse

by ShArP Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:44 am

‭You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
- James‬ ‭2‬:‭19‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:22 am

‭And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
- 1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭21‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:58 am

‭I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Psalm‬ ‭121‬:‭1-2‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:02 am

‭Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
- John‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:29 am

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
- John‬ ‭14‬:‭15‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:34 am

Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.'
- Isaiah 1:18
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:25 am

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
- James 1:12 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.
- Psalm 62:6-7 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
- Matthew 5:9 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 am

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1-2‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 am

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
- Isaiah 40:28 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:35 am

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases.
- Psalm‬ ‭103‬:‭1-3‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:35 am

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭28‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:39 am

‬I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
- John‬ ‭16‬:‭33 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:33 am

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- Joshua‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:34 am

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:34 am

But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
- Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:57 am

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
- John‬ ‭15‬:‭5‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 am

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
- Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 am

Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
- Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭9-10‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
Return to The Word