[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4841: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Disciple Message Board - View topic - Daily Bible Verse
Discuss your favorite verses, ask questions about passages, etc.

Moderator: Bouncers

ShArP

Re: Daily Bible Verse

by ShArP Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 am

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.
- Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭26-27‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:23 am

‭I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Psalm‬ ‭121‬:‭1-2‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:49 am

‭Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
- Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭13‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:57 am

‭Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:07 am

Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.
- Proverbs 20:1 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 am

Better is a little with the fear of the Lord than great treasure and trouble with it.
- Proverbs 15:16 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:52 am

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
- Matthew 5:14-16 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:21 am

The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
- Psalm 19:8 (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:57 am

‭God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalm‬ ‭46‬:‭1‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:32 am

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
- Philippians‬ ‭1‬:‭21‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 am

‭The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Psalm‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:43 am

‭The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult.
- Proverbs‬ ‭12‬:‭16‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:45 am

‭When I thought, “My foot slips,” your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.
- Psalm‬ ‭94‬:‭18-19‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:43 am

‭Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.
- 2 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭11‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

‭Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”
- John‬ ‭6‬:‭29‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:56 am

‭Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Proverbs‬ ‭22‬:‭6‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:44 am

‭Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling.
- 1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭9-10‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:38 am

‭In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
- Psalm‬ ‭56‬:‭4‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:48 am

‭Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!
- Psalm‬ ‭143‬:‭10‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:38 am

‭Take my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.
- Proverbs‬ ‭8‬:‭10-11‬ (ESV)
Brian

- -
Return to The Word