[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4841: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Disciple Message Board - View topic - A Disciple Rocks App
Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

notebooknut

A Disciple Rocks App

by notebooknut Tue May 12, 2015 1:29 pm

So this just popped into my head... I have an mp3 player in which I use as kind of like a phone. Although, the internet works horribly on it, and it locks up every time I try to go on this site, or any site. So, I just thought that it would've been nice if there was a disciple rocks app... Who's with me? Maybe if a lot of people agree, they'll make one! So please post! :D Have a great day!
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Skilletx6

Re: A Disciple Rocks App

by Skilletx6 Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Totally agree man. I wish more bands would make apps with like devotions based on lyrics to their songs and stuff like that
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Yes! That would be awesome! Joey should make it! He's the genius in the group after all. (C is his final answer. Only one to graduate college!! :D )
- Maddie

Lainie
Bouncer

by Lainie Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:15 pm

I asked them about this once. To expensive to hire a developer, to maintain, etc. Right now they are between management agencies so they have to do everything themselves. These boards were WAY more active 5 years ago before FB took over most ways of communicating. I don't think an app is a bad idea; I just don't think it's something they want to do right now.
The Disciple fan-mily are just the friends I haven't necessarily met yet :)
ECCENTRICSHEEP

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:42 am

I can design it! I already have ideas! :P okay just one idea
With hammer in hand, I began to pull out every nail. Every board I placed beside me on the damp ground. After many years of pouring everything I could into avoiding that way, I found myself walking there once again.

eccentricsheepie.wordpress.com
Skilletx6

by Skilletx6 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:45 am

What is your idea?
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 pm

DESIGN IT!!! And yeah! What are your ideas?
- Maddie

ECCENTRICSHEEP

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:34 pm

I was just thinking of sheep I can't believe y'all didn't catch that :P

"alright our new app is live!! hey what's with all the sheep?" lol!
With hammer in hand, I began to pull out every nail. Every board I placed beside me on the damp ground. After many years of pouring everything I could into avoiding that way, I found myself walking there once again.

notebooknut

by notebooknut Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:36 pm

You're so adorable, Courtney. :D I'll allow it!!
- Maddie

sassy1506

by sassy1506 Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:41 pm

-Sam

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" -James 4:7
notebooknut

by notebooknut Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:42 pm

I think you should, Court! :D :p :D
- Maddie

ECCENTRICSHEEP

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:15 pm

notebooknut

by notebooknut Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:16 am

LOL!!! I'm fresh out of smart people, sorry. :D
- Maddie

Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:35 pm

"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:42 am

Let me just say- yeah. I buy their merch alright. XD Let's just say that I went to a festival with $70, and I left with $10... :D
- Maddie

ImNotInvisible

by ImNotInvisible Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:48 pm

What I wanna know is, why is there not a "To the Band" Board (unless that's actually on here and I just don't know it, in whcih case.... oooops.)
- Sophie
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Hey, seriously, waddup with that???
- Maddie

superwheelerchick

by superwheelerchick Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:39 pm

I'll run and not grow weak!
I'll walk and will not faint!
I'll climb the highest mountain
and dive off
I'll fly high on broken wings.
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:11 pm

YOU CAN MAKE THE APP?! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
- Maddie

Ric

by Ric Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:34 am

Till an app is created, yall can hit up YouTube and check out Disciple's videos, songs, messages, and stories behind songs.
"Yes, I am coming soon." -Jesus
Return to From the Band