[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4841: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Disciple Message Board - View topic - 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT
Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

Alpine or Oak

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by Alpine or Oak Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Go ahead
Put a target on my forehead
You can fire
But you’ve got no bullet
I was yours
I’m not yours anymore
You don’t own me
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:17 am

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 am

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:41 am

disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 am

Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
ShArP

by ShArP Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Trent, you know that you can go visit the other threads on the boards than just this one :p
Brian

- -
bendoh

by bendoh Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Wow... how did i miss this thread :eek:

Welcome, Trent!

A- What's your favorite thing that Disciple does to keep you up to date on what's going on? Following Kevin and Andrew on twitter? Videos that we post? etc.
I love it all... I can't choose a favorite. But some of the videos are pretty awesome! I think "Ant pocalypse" is my favorite! (even though it didn't really update me on anything...)

B- What's your personal favorite song off of the new album and why?
Off the "original" album - Ballad of St. Augustine... same as everyone else - intro and Kevin's scream.... but my favorite part of the song is the cymbal "ding" at the end of the scream :!: :!:
Off the B-sides (and right now is my fav. disciple song of all time) - Remake (could be a little longer and add some drums in for a few more verses.. thousand things is 6 minutes long! :mrgreen: )... it's a really powerful song!

C- Did anyone ever get to try the 99cent tacos from Burger King when they had them, about 5 years ago? If so, do you like Burger King tacos or Jack in the box tacos more?
Hmm... don't remember that... but I agree... we should try to get them to bring it back! Plus, I don't have a Jack in the Box anywhere near me :(
T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Alright... since everyone's favorite song seems to be ballad of st augustine... what is everyone's SECOND favorite song?
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
bandmonkey08

by bandmonkey08 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 pm

"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Sooo....did you eat Jack in the Box today? :)
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
S_arah

by S_arah Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:53 am

Vrees niet, want Ik heb u verlost;
Ik heb u bij uw naam geroepen, gij zijt Mijn.

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass
- Psalm 37:5 -
ShArP

by ShArP Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 am

Brian

- -
T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Good to know. Through my research, i've kinda noticed that this album has a song for almost everyone. Every single song on the album is SOMEONE'S favorite. It's awesome that some peoples favorites are off of the B-sides.
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Return to From the Band