[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4840: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4841: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Disciple Message Board - View topic - 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT
Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

T-Rent
Bouncer

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:39 pm

"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 am

Jack in the Box is soooo good. When ever we're on a trip to Nashville, we have to stop and get some. That and White Castles (the one on Broadway) on the way back home.
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 am

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
S_arah

by S_arah Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Man, that were a lot of questions Sabine. Thanks for answering Trent! How much time did it take? ;)

29b. The ballad of st. augustine. Because of the riffs and Kevins scream!
I also love Shot heard 'round the world. Because of the lyrics.

I can't wait to welcome you to Holland in about 4 weeks. and i can't bring you dubble stuffed oreos because we don't have them here. But we do have Monsters though.
Vrees niet, want Ik heb u verlost;
Ik heb u bij uw naam geroepen, gij zijt Mijn.

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass
- Psalm 37:5 -
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Angela- You're going to be holding those Oreos for a LONG time :)

JenJen- I think what you're doing is awesome. I'm honored that you can use one of our songs to help others who are in need. Answering those questions is the least I can do. That's just one small thing we can do to show our appreciation for all of your support and thank you very much for the welcoming :) p.s. I've never had a mac wrap so i suppose they could be the same? The tacos had hard shells with meat, melted cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce.

Polish Tom- I love Jack in the Box. Ultimate Cheeseburger is my weakness. However, not much of a white castle fan. More power to ya. I hear alligator is a mix between chicken and fish. Trying it is on my bucket list.

Sarah- "KleinesLicht" is right.... we LOVE our Green Monsters. The oreos, well.... it's the thought that counts :) Answering the questions took me maybe a half hour to an hour. Not much time at all.
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 pm

disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Angela

VOTE!
T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 am

jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:38 am

boughtbyJC

by boughtbyJC Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

~Jennifer

Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 am

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am

disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 am

Angela

VOTE!
T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Return to From the Band