Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

AndrewWelch
Bouncer

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by AndrewWelch Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

by the way....the award for longest answer ever goes to Kevin.
JOHN 3:30
The Raven

by The Raven Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Kevin Young wrote:
Da juggler wrote:
HAN is NOT the man!!!!!!!!
R2D2 is THE MAN!!!!!

ummmmm...... I don't know how to tell you this........... but here it goes...... I'm not saying you're a "Liar" and "This Might Sting A Little", but R2-D2 is not a man...... and obviously impossible for him to be "the" man. I hate that you had to find out this way. "Someone" had to tell you, and I just couldn't let it go in the "Things Left Unsaid" category. Luckily for you, "The Wait Is Over" and you have been "Stripped Away" from this foolish thinking that might have had "No End At All". R2-D2 is a DROID, which is close to being a man, but close only counts in "Horseshoes & Handgrenades". It's really a great "Tribute" to the DROID that you love R2-D2 so much "After The World" of Alderaan, his home planet for many years, was destroyed like a "Falling Star" for "Whatever Reason." I guess Darth Vader just wanted to unleash the "Deafening" power of the Death Star to "Watch It Burn" until it was "Invisible" to the rest of the galaxy for all "Eternity". But the truth must come up from the ashes like a "Phoenix Rising". So "Next Time", "Before You" come "Back Again" on these message boards and start disagreeing with me, get in "Touch" with the "Remembering" part of the brain that knows that a DROID is "Not The Same" thing as a man! And "Furthermore", just in case you're not listening to me, not understanding a word I say, or the message I bring..... believing that R2-D2 is the man is like believing the "Easter Bunny" is the "Big Bad Wolf". There are a "Thousand Things" I don't know, but "I Just Know" this isn't one of them. So in conclusion, lift your "Face" DA JUGGLER, and let this truth "Shine Down" and "Touch" your "Hardened" heart........ and never "Fear"....... for you are loved "By God" and by me too!

Whoa.
:cry: that is poetry in motion! :eek:
There is no love without sacrifice, and no sacrifice without love.
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:by the way....the award for longest answer ever goes to Kevin.

No wonder he's the singer. ;)
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Bob

by Bob Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:by the way....the award for longest answer ever goes to Kevin.

Ha ha! Please tell me he's like that in real life!

I can picture the bus and Kevin spouting off movie titles with the band members shouting, "enough, Kevin!"
ShArP

by ShArP Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 am

Bob wrote:

I can picture the bus and Kevin spouting off movie titles with the band members shouting, "enough, Kevin!"

you know, i could see that happening also, then stuff getting thrown at him
Da juggler

Location: well there is a tree and there is another one and another one and another..............

by Da juggler Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 am

ShArP wrote:
Bob wrote:

you know, i could see that happening also, then stuff getting thrown at him

yeah like coffee creamer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsHGAeImCkk
Robb
facebook

ShArP wrote:Kevin secretly kicked himself out but he does not know it yet
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:23 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:.

Israel: Jurassic Park & the Rocketeer are tied for favorite. worst movie of all time is a tie between the Happening and Hurt Locker.

AHH the happening is truely the worst movie ever...i watched it with my dad before knowing what it was about and such...we were both depressed for days

Da juggler wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

also i think we just found HOW andrew will set us on fire if we mention...."the song" :p
music is my escape, my comfort, and my reminder of His love

http://urnotinvisibletome.tumblr.com/
YOU'RE not invisible, help remind others of the same

Janiene22 wrote: I am a child of God made beautiful and unique

kkg4him wrote:
You ARE beautiful, ALL of you. Scars and all.
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 pm

jenjen3233 wrote:
Da juggler wrote:

also i think we just found HOW andrew will set us on fire if we mention...."the song" :p

Oh crap. :eek: I didn't think about that while watching the vid. *has second thoughts about her poster plan* ... Aww well, it'll be a good laugh for 'em after the show is over. :mrgreen:
And I think as long as we give them their desired drinks or snacks they'll forgive us lol
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
disciple freak 101

by disciple freak 101 Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I think you should finish up all the Questions the day o0f the record release
Can you feel this phoenix rising?
AndrewWelch
Bouncer

by AndrewWelch Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm

QUESTION 25: will you every play any of the 7 unreleased songs at shows?

Kevin: Yes. We are already playing REMAKE. If the fans overwhelmingly like a particular song, we will definitely play it.

Andrew: we play a song called Remake every once in a while.

Trent: We've already started playing one of them. Come to a show and see which one it is!

Micah: I would love to! we'll see... i hope so.

Israel: If I have anything to do with it, YES, especially Disasterpiece, Fear & Suffereing and Comedy/Tragedy. We already play one of them for encores.

QUESTION 26: if i bring you guys a case of Monster energy drinks to a show, do I get any special privileges?

Kevin: You will receive an exclusive THANK YOU from me. 2 HANDSHAKES, one before and one after the show. You will also receive a much more exciting DISCIPLE SHOW than you would have seen. And maybe even a 3 TAP (I'm not gay) HUG if you're a guy, and a SIDE SHOULDER HUG if you're a girl. But wait there's more.... Trent will give you his drumsticks. Micah will give you his guitar pick. Israel will share his wisdom with you, and Andrew will serenade you with "Waiting On The World To Change" by John Mayer.

Andrew: not from me. i don't drink it. bring some coffee and we'll talk.

Trent: You bring the case, then we will talk.

Micah: Yes, You get to see us go berserk on stage. and a hug.

Israel: No, I don't drink that stuff. Starbucks gift cards, yes.

QUESTION 27: will you guys come play for my wedding in April?

Kevin: Yes.... but only if your wedding is in Hawaii and not in the Spring or Fall when we are tour. And it has to performed on the former set of LOST. Otherwise, no can do.

Andrew: possibly....but i'm sure Israel will be there. tell him i said 'hi'.

Trent:

Micah: well, I don't book the shows but if i had to guess, i'd say no... you're parents would not appreciate that and you know it.

Israel: will you have a cheese fountain?

QUESTION 28: Any favorite pit stops while on the road?

Kevin: Well it used to be shopping malls when Tim was in the band. But now that he's not around... it's a whole new world to explore out there.

Andrew: Sheetz, local coffee shops, and antique stores.

Trent: Sheetz!!!

Micah: Sheetz, Most RV parks, the Northwest.

Israel: Sheetz & book stores

QUESTION 29: if for some reason you couldnt be in the band anymore ((lets hope this never happens i love you all!)) what would be your dream job

Kevin: My dream job would be starting a new band with Andrew and Micah on guitar, Israel on bass, and Trent playing drums and running the sound at the same time with a splash of accordion, flute, and a Hee-Haw washboard

Andrew: music-related i would play guitar for Kelly Clarkson. non music-related i'd either want to be a chef or a science teacher.

Trent: Already have my dream job. But second would be FOH Engineer for a huge name like U2 or someone.

Micah: Producer

Israel: Tattoo artist, comic writer, professional hang out consultant.
JOHN 3:30
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

just so you guys know i can gaurentee you are going to be getting SOOO many energy drinks, coffee/ starbucks gift cards and peanut butter m&ms (andrew :p) from boardies at your shows

kkg4him wrote:
The Raven

by The Raven Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:
Micah: I'd like to change the question to "What is your top 5 albums right now?" in that case. In no particular order, Beauty and the breakdown by Bury Your Dead, Lies For The Liars by The Used, Viva la Vida by Coldplay, Brand New Eyes by Paramore, The Resistance by Muse.

The Resistance... :mrgreen: I'm there with ya on that, though I do fancy more the older Muse like Origin Of Symmetry and Absolution albums.

Not sure what all's been asked yet... i'm a bit lazy right now to look back...
What has been your most favorite gig you have played? Or what is your favorite place to play a show?

And if you could tour with any three bands, current or former, who would you bring along?
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm

raven i think sadly the questions are done with. unless the guys want to have a grand finally with abunch of the questions ;-)

kkg4him wrote:
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:QUESTION 26: if i bring you guys a case of Monster energy drinks to a show, do I get any special privileges?

Kevin: You will receive an exclusive THANK YOU from me. 2 HANDSHAKES, one before and one after the show. You will also receive a much more exciting DISCIPLE SHOW than you would have seen. And maybe even a 3 TAP (I'm not gay) HUG if you're a guy, and a SIDE SHOULDER HUG if you're a girl. But wait there's more.... Trent will give you his drumsticks. Micah will give you his guitar pick. Israel will share his wisdom with you, and Andrew will serenade you with "Waiting On The World To Change" by John Mayer.

Andrew: not from me. i don't drink it. bring some coffee and we'll talk.

Trent: You bring the case, then we will talk.

Micah: Yes, You get to see us go berserk on stage. and a hug.

Israel: No, I don't drink that stuff. Starbucks gift cards, yes.

So now I'm debating whether to get all drinks for you guys or all snacks. :p
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
DestinyInDaytona

by DestinyInDaytona Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Kevin, I'm addicted to Monsters so you can always send the extras my way! :mrgreen: (I love green but my fav is Mixxd)
┼Destiny┼
ShArP

by ShArP Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 am

AndrewWelch wrote:QUESTION 28: Any favorite pit stops while on the road?

Kevin: Well it used to be shopping malls when Tim was in the band. But now that he's not around... it's a whole new world to explore out there.

Andrew: Sheetz, local coffee shops, and antique stores.

Trent: Sheetz!!!

Micah: Sheetz, Most RV parks, the Northwest.

Israel: Sheetz & book stores

since you guys like Sheetz so much, how about we do Sheetz after Uprise Festival this Saturday? because they are everywhere in PA, and you could always take a road trip to the first Sheetz ever in Altoona, PA which is like 45 minutes from my house!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 am

Please don't shun me... What is Sheetz *cowers in corner* :blush:
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
The Raven

by The Raven Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:23 am

disciplerocks wrote:Please don't shun me... What is Sheetz *cowers in corner* :blush:

i'm guessing it's only on the eastern half of the US? But it's a really nice gas station/ convenient store. Lots of drinks, and they even have a kitchen in back that they make you made to order food, they got touch screen menus at the pumps and in store you could order food while you're pumping gas. It's a lot more nicer than your typical gas station or truck stop, basically. And its usually cheaper over there.

I was addicted to Sheetz until they stopped carrying Jones' soda at the locations around here. :cry: I don't know where to get my favorite cream soda now.
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 am

disciplerocks wrote:Please don't shun me... What is Sheetz *cowers in corner* :blush:

Gas station/truck stop chain. The only reason why bands give PA the love that they do is because of Sheetz. ;)
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Da juggler

Location: well there is a tree and there is another one and another one and another..............

by Da juggler Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:27 am

jenjen3233 wrote:raven i think sadly the questions are done with. unless the guys want to have a grand finally with abunch of the questions ;-)

[quote="AndrewWelch"]
QUESTION 29: if for some reason you couldnt be in the band anymore ((lets hope this never happens i love you all!)) what would be your dream job
[/quote

i thought there would be 30 questions
as in the title
30 Questions with disciple.
Robb
facebook

ShArP wrote:Kevin secretly kicked himself out but he does not know it yet
Return to From the Band