Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

User avatar
bandmonkey08
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by bandmonkey08 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.


there is no confusion when you have a guitar in your hands, the end.
~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
User avatar
hope322
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by hope322 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:22 am

bandmonkey08 wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.


there is no confusion when you have a guitar in your hands, the end.


If this were facebook, I'd "like" that. =P
Disciple plays the kind of hard rock that’s like a 30-pound sledgehammer in the face.” -iTunes review

=P
AndrewWelch
Bouncer
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by AndrewWelch Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 am

QUESTION 11: If you could be any Looney Toons character, who would you be and why?

Kevin: I would be the Road Runner because he has all those cool gadgets and he never gets caught

Andrew: Michael Jordan....because then i'd be Michael Jordan.

Micah: Porky... I like bacon.

Israel: Naturally I want to be Bugs Bunny, but more often than not end up being Wile E Coyote.
JOHN 3:30
AndrewWelch
Bouncer
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by AndrewWelch Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 am

AndrewWelch wrote:Andrew: Michael Jordan....because then i'd be Michael Jordan.
Attachments
space_jam.png
JOHN 3:30
User avatar
ShArP
 
Posts: 7831
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: York, Pennsylvania, USA

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by ShArP Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

looks like Israel wants to eat Kevin :lol:
User avatar
Sparkz4Christ
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Wilmington, DE

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Sparkz4Christ Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:QUESTION 11: If you could be any Looney Toons character, who would you be and why?

Kevin: I would be the Road Runner because he has all those cool gadgets and he never gets caught

Andrew: Michael Jordan....because then i'd be Michael Jordan.

Micah: Porky... I like bacon.

Israel: Naturally I want to be Bugs Bunny, but more often than not end up being Wile E Coyote.


ShArP wrote:looks like Israel wants to eat Kevin :lol:


I was just thinking that xD Lol!
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
User avatar
Phoenix
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Phoenix Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 am

AndrewWelch wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:Andrew: Michael Jordan....because then i'd be Michael Jordan.

I remember that movie entirely too well.
AndrewWelch
Bouncer
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by AndrewWelch Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 am

QUESTION 12: For those that watched Lost, who is your favorite Lost character and why?

Kevin: Sawyer is the man. He is tough, smart, no comment on if he's handsome or not, and deep down he's one of the good guys. Kind of like HAN SOLO!!!

Andrew: i'm not sure....it's between John Locke and Rose. i'll get back to you.

Trent:

Israel: Desmond Hume, brother. No, Vincent. He's always happy wherever he is.

Micah: Kate, She's a babe.
JOHN 3:30
Bob
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Anchorage, AK

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Bob Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:Israel: Desmond Hume, brother.


Desmond's my constant!

Dang it, now I have to watch an episode of Lost. :P
Kevin Young
Bouncer
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Somewhere Out There ;)

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Kevin Young Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.


Well.... Andrew's arms aren't overweight. Have you seen those things?! They are like two tree trunks of muscle. His biceps could wear my jeans!
User avatar
ShArP
 
Posts: 7831
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: York, Pennsylvania, USA

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by ShArP Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Kevin Young wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.


Well.... Andrew's arms aren't overweight. Have you seen those things?! They are like two tree trunks of muscle. His biceps could wear my jeans!


his biceps might rip your jeans
User avatar
Polish Tom
Administrator
 
Posts: 12848
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Knoxville'ish

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Polish Tom Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:37 pm

ShArP wrote:
Kevin Young wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.


Well.... Andrew's arms aren't overweight. Have you seen those things?! They are like two tree trunks of muscle. His biceps could wear my jeans!


his biceps might rip your jeans

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
User avatar
bandmonkey08
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by bandmonkey08 Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm

ShArP wrote:
Kevin Young wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.


Well.... Andrew's arms aren't overweight. Have you seen those things?! They are like two tree trunks of muscle. His biceps could wear my jeans!


his biceps might rip your jeans



you can add this to the list of Disciple Facts & top 3 things today that have made my day :P
~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
User avatar
Da juggler
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: well there is a tree and there is another one and another one and another..............

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Da juggler Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:
AndrewWelch wrote:Andrew: Michael Jordan....because then i'd be Michael Jordan.

I remember that movie entirely too well.


I love that movie
now if i can find it and a Vhs player then i can go watch it


AndrewWelch wrote:QUESTION 12: For those that watched Lost, who is your favorite Lost character and why?

Kevin: Sawyer is the man. He is tough, smart, no comment on if he's handsome or not, and deep down he's one of the good guys. Kind of like HAN SOLO!!!


HAN is NOT the man!!!!!!!!
R2D2 is THE MAN!!!!!
Robb
facebook

ShArP wrote:Kevin secretly kicked himself out but he does not know it yet
AndrewWelch
Bouncer
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by AndrewWelch Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:27 pm

R2D2 can't be the man...he's a droid...
JOHN 3:30
User avatar
bandmonkey08
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by bandmonkey08 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:R2D2 can't be the man...he's a droid...


haha pwned.
~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
Kevin Young
Bouncer
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Somewhere Out There ;)

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Kevin Young Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Da juggler wrote:
HAN is NOT the man!!!!!!!!
R2D2 is THE MAN!!!!!


ummmmm...... I don't know how to tell you this........... but here it goes...... I'm not saying you're a "Liar" and "This Might Sting A Little", but R2-D2 is not a man...... and obviously impossible for him to be "the" man. I hate that you had to find out this way. "Someone" had to tell you, and I just couldn't let it go in the "Things Left Unsaid" category. Luckily for you, "The Wait Is Over" and you have been "Stripped Away" from this foolish thinking that might have had "No End At All". R2-D2 is a DROID, which is close to being a man, but close only counts in "Horseshoes & Handgrenades". It's really a great "Tribute" to the DROID that you love R2-D2 so much "After The World" of Alderaan, his home planet for many years, was destroyed like a "Falling Star" for "Whatever Reason." I guess Darth Vader just wanted to unleash the "Deafening" power of the Death Star to "Watch It Burn" until it was "Invisible" to the rest of the galaxy for all "Eternity". But the truth must come up from the ashes like a "Phoenix Rising". So "Next Time", "Before You" come "Back Again" on these message boards and start disagreeing with me, get in "Touch" with the "Remembering" part of the brain that knows that a DROID is "Not The Same" thing as a man! And "Furthermore", just in case you're not listening to me, not understanding a word I say, or the message I bring..... believing that R2-D2 is the man is like believing the "Easter Bunny" is the "Big Bad Wolf". There are a "Thousand Things" I don't know, but "I Just Know" this isn't one of them. So in conclusion, lift your "Face" DA JUGGLER, and let this truth "Shine Down" and "Touch" your "Hardened" heart........ and never "Fear"....... for you are loved "By God" and by me too!
User avatar
bandmonkey08
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by bandmonkey08 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

zing.
~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
Bob
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Anchorage, AK

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Bob Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Kevin Young wrote:
Da juggler wrote:
HAN is NOT the man!!!!!!!!
R2D2 is THE MAN!!!!!


ummmmm...... I don't know how to tell you this........... but here it goes...... I'm not saying you're a "Liar" and "This Might Sting A Little", but R2-D2 is not a man...... and obviously impossible for him to be "the" man. I hate that you had to find out this way. "Someone" had to tell you, and I just couldn't let it go in the "Things Left Unsaid" category. Luckily for you, "The Wait Is Over" and you have been "Stripped Away" from this foolish thinking that might have had "No End At All". R2-D2 is a DROID, which is close to being a man, but close only counts in "Horseshoes & Handgrenades". It's really a great "Tribute" to the DROID that you love R2-D2 so much "After The World" of Alderaan, his home planet for many years, was destroyed like a "Falling Star" for "Whatever Reason." I guess Darth Vader just wanted to unleash the "Deafening" power of the Death Star to "Watch It Burn" until it was "Invisible" to the rest of the galaxy for all "Eternity". But the truth must come up from the ashes like a "Phoenix Rising". So "Next Time", "Before You" come "Back Again" on these message boards and start disagreeing with me, get in "Touch" with the "Remembering" part of the brain that knows that a DROID is "Not The Same" thing as a man! And "Furthermore", just in case you're not listening to me, not understanding a word I say, or the message I bring..... believing that R2-D2 is the man is like believing the "Easter Bunny" is the "Big Bad Wolf". There are a "Thousand Things" I don't know, but "I Just Know" this isn't one of them. So in conclusion, lift your "Face" DA JUGGLER, and let this truth "Shine Down" and "Touch" your "Hardened" heart........ and never "Fear"....... for you are loved "By God" and by me too!


Kevin, I LOVE YOU in the most heterosexual way a man can. :)
User avatar
IsraelB
Bouncer
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:01 am

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by IsraelB Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Kevin Young wrote:
Da juggler wrote:
HAN is NOT the man!!!!!!!!
R2D2 is THE MAN!!!!!


ummmmm...... I don't know how to tell you this........... but here it goes...... I'm not saying you're a "Liar" and "This Might Sting A Little", but R2-D2 is not a man...... and obviously impossible for him to be "the" man. I hate that you had to find out this way. "Someone" had to tell you, and I just couldn't let it go in the "Things Left Unsaid" category. Luckily for you, "The Wait Is Over" and you have been "Stripped Away" from this foolish thinking that might have had "No End At All". R2-D2 is a DROID, which is close to being a man, but close only counts in "Horseshoes & Handgrenades". It's really a great "Tribute" to the DROID that you love R2-D2 so much "After The World" of Alderaan, his home planet for many years, was destroyed like a "Falling Star" for "Whatever Reason." I guess Darth Vader just wanted to unleash the "Deafening" power of the Death Star to "Watch It Burn" until it was "Invisible" to the rest of the galaxy for all "Eternity". But the truth must come up from the ashes like a "Phoenix Rising". So "Next Time", "Before You" come "Back Again" on these message boards and start disagreeing with me, get in "Touch" with the "Remembering" part of the brain that knows that a DROID is "Not The Same" thing as a man! And "Furthermore", just in case you're not listening to me, not understanding a word I say, or the message I bring..... believing that R2-D2 is the man is like believing the "Easter Bunny" is the "Big Bad Wolf". There are a "Thousand Things" I don't know, but "I Just Know" this isn't one of them. So in conclusion, lift your "Face" DA JUGGLER, and let this truth "Shine Down" and "Touch" your "Hardened" heart........ and never "Fear"....... for you are loved "By God" and by me too!


I'm a fast reader and that took 5 minutes to get through
"luminous beings are we, not this crude matter"

Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar
Return to From the Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests