Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

Kevin Young
Bouncer

Re: 30 QUESTIONS WITH DISCIPLE

by Kevin Young Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Bob wrote:Is Kevin unwilling or unable to answer? Maybe they only do these questions when Kevin's asleep!

Ummm...... I've answered every question, but the first one.... And the answer to the first one is YES. Are you and Da Juggler blind? My answers are last on the list. You actually have to read everyone elses answer first. I know it's a lot of words, but I faith that you guys can make it. That's the best I can do at guiding you to my answers. So I'm going to back to sleep now!
Bob

by Bob Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm

. . . I swear Andrew's posts were edited! Either that or someone's been slipping something in my drink . . .
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 am

Bob wrote:. . . I swear Andrew's posts were edited! Either that or someone's been slipping something in my drink . . .

I remember seeing all the other answers but the one about the bus. ...I'm with you on that one being edited at least lol xD but I remember the other's answers.
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
Ravenhood

by Ravenhood Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 am

Kevin Young wrote:
Bob wrote:Is Kevin unwilling or unable to answer? Maybe they only do these questions when Kevin's asleep!

Ummm...... I've answered every question, but the first one.... And the answer to the first one is YES. Are you and Da Juggler blind? My answers are last on the list. You actually have to read everyone elses answer first. I know it's all of words, but I faith that you guys can make it. That's the best I can do at guiding you to my answers. So I'm going to back to sleep now!

lol i thought maybe i was going crazy cuz i saw all of your answers too lol.
CLICK IT!!
AndrewWelch
Bouncer

by AndrewWelch Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 am

Bob wrote:. . . I swear Andrew's posts were edited! Either that or someone's been slipping something in my drink . . .

they've been edited AND i slipped something in your drink.

QUESTION 6: If you played a disciple song on Rock Band, would you be able to beat it?

KEVIN: If it was on easy. Anything above that is pretty tough

Andrew: not at all. i suck at video games anyway....for some reason i double suck at guitar hero/rock band

Trent: Absolutely not.

Micah: nope

Israel: no. I'm terrible at rock band. However if there was a disciple song in Tetris, I think I could throw down.
JOHN 3:30
Bob

by Bob Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm

AndrewWelch wrote:

they've been edited AND i slipped something in your drink.

I seriously almost spit beverage out of my mouth across the room.
AndrewWelch
Bouncer

by AndrewWelch Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 am

QUESTION 7: Do any of you guys have a daily routine when on the road?

KEVIN: wake up. eat. take a shower. read the bible. Call my wife. check to see if the Atlanta sports teams won the night before. set up the compassion table. check email and other Disciple work. eat. prepare what I am going to say during the show. drink a green monster. perform. hang out with the fans. shower again. play video games until I fall asleep with the controller in my hand

Andrew: roll out of my bunk, soundcheck, eat, find a starbucks, if there's an antique or thrift store nearby my hawt wife and i will go to it, eat, jam for the lamb, sign autographs, load out, movie, roll into my bunk. sprinkle about 4 or 5 pots of coffee in there and that's pretty much a typical day for me.

Trent: Wake up, load in, eat, eat, play, eat, sleep.

Micah: Sleep, Eat, Play Repeat.

Israel: I typically wake up first and make a pot of coffee and have breakfast (if available). I usually do a little reading while the bus is quiet and then help unload the trailer with Trent when we get to the venue.
ShArP

by ShArP Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 am

AndrewWelch wrote:QUESTION 7: Do any of you guys have a daily routine when on the road?

KEVIN: wake up. eat. take a shower. read the bible. Call my wife. check to see if the Atlanta sports teams won the night before. set up the compassion table. check email and other Disciple work. eat. prepare what I am going to say during the show. drink a green monster. perform. hang out with the fans. shower again. play video games until I fall asleep with the controller in my hand

Andrew: roll out of my bunk, soundcheck, eat, find a starbucks, if there's an antique or thrift store nearby my hawt wife and i will go to it, eat, jam for the lamb, sign autographs, load out, movie, roll into my bunk. sprinkle about 4 or 5 pots of coffee in there and that's pretty much a typical day for me.

Trent: Wake up, load in, eat, eat, play, eat, sleep.

Micah: Sleep, Eat, Play Repeat.

Israel: I typically wake up first and make a pot of coffee and have breakfast (if available). I usually do a little reading while the bus is quiet and then help unload the trailer with Trent when we get to the venue.

so between Kevin and Andrew's answers, seems like a 4 or 5 hour difference
AndrewWelch
Bouncer

by AndrewWelch Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

QUESTION 8: Are there certain foods that are forbidden to be eaten by any particular members?

Kevin: I try to stay away from Pork. But I eat it if that is all there is. Limit to one soda a day (usually no sodas, but sometimes I can't help myself)

Andrew: i have lobbied to forbid Micah from eating the A1 peppercorn burger from Red Robin...everyone else is onboard except of course for Micah. i won't go into detail...but he ate one one time and the recourse helped us to win a bowling tournament...that's all i'm gonna say.

Trent: I wish Micah was forbidden to eat jalapenos.

Micah: Israel is forbidden to eat meat. unless its fish. The Guys would prefer I don't eat anything spicy.... the bus is a very small air pocket

Israel: I haven't eaten meat in the last 2 years, but it's voluntary. If we were to forbid anyone from eating anything, I would forbid Micah from eating anything with jalepenos.
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Bob

by Bob Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Ha ha ha! Micah has a superpower.
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Haha, so if we bring Micah spicy stuff it would be more polite to eat it than to keep the bus a clean air place, right?! :mrgreen:
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!

I am totally in love with the Welch family!

T-Rent wrote: What's this twitter thing everyone keeps talking about? ;)
ShArP

by ShArP Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

wow my list is building up on what to bring the guys to the next concert:

Kevin - Green Monster Energy Drink
Andrew - Peanut Butter M&M's
Micah - Jalapenos

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Lol! :lol: I'm kinda curious to hear the story about the bowling game.

ShArP wrote:wow my list is building up on what to bring the guys to the next concert:

Kevin - Green Monster Energy Drink
Andrew - Peanut Butter M&M's
Micah - Jalapenos

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I sure hope the festival allows outside food and drinks, cuz I'm making a list too lol :p
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
AndrewWelch
Bouncer

by AndrewWelch Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 am

sorry guys....had a busy day and didn't get time to post a question. so here's 2 to make up for it.

QUESTION 9: Do any of you read in your spare time? If so, what do you like to read? Any favorite authors?

Kevin: I love to read. I have read about 60 Star Wars novels in my lifetime. John Bevere is my favorite author. I also love political, history, and Christian living books and literary classics by authors such as William Faulkner and Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Andrew: not a big reader...but if you set anything from the GOOSEBUMPS series in front of me i'll tear it up.

Trent: not a big reader.

Micah: The War of Art, Mere Christianity... I don't usually read for pleasure or entertainment, usually I read to grow...

Israel: I am a pretty active reader. My favorite comic author is named Doug TenNapel. My favorite nonfiction writers are CS Lewis, Brian Maclaren and Rob Bell. I don't read a ton of fiction but I loved the Harry Potter series and Watership Down is one of my favorite books of all time. Currently I am reading a book by Anne Lemott called 'Bird by Bird' and 'Open Mind, Open Heart' by a monk named Thomas Keating.

QUESTION 10: Which member of disciple can bench the most and what is his max?

Kevin: I definitely can bench the least. I'm pretty confident that everyone can bench more than me. I would say Andrew could bench the most.

Andrew: Trent is probably the strongest out of all of us....but Kevin's been doing P90X so i don't know...i'd like to see a bench off between them.

Trent: Andrew- 315

Micah: Dudes! Dudes! Dudes! i'll say andrew. His max is what he wants it to be.

Israel: I bet Andrew could bench me.
Bob

by Bob Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:03 am

Andrew could bench Kevin.
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Bob wrote:Andrew could bench Kevin.

Kevin is so skinny that Andrew could probably bench Kevin + anyone else in the band.

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Andrew could probably bench all 4 other band members at the same time
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

ShArP wrote:Andrew could probably bench all 4 other band members at the same time

A variation of that should be in the Disciple "facts".

AndrewWelch
Bouncer

by AndrewWelch Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

i think people confuse me being overweight for me being strong.
Return to From the Band