Chit Chat (If you have topics that fit other forums, please post in the appropriate forum, otherwise post until your hearts content.)

Moderator: Bouncers

Ravenhood

Where my Slackers at?

by Ravenhood Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Been a while... thought I might take a stroll through the ol haunting grounds, see who popped up.
CLICK IT!!
Vambram

Re: Where my Slackers at?

by Vambram Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:17 pm

I'm still around.

About once a week I check the forums here for any sign of activity. Usually, it's very very quiet, if not dead around here. :(
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
sassy1506

by sassy1506 Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:23 pm

I think we've all pretty much moved to Facebook and other social media sites. I miss the good ol' days of active boardies...
-Sam

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" -James 4:7
lappinglivingwater

by lappinglivingwater Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:46 am

Yo. I saw the band last night, and got a bit nostalgic.
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness..."
~2 Timothy 3:16
Vambram

by Vambram Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Glad you got to see Disciple in concert. Hopefully, one day, they will tour in a town not far from where I live so that I can see them also.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
sassy1506

by sassy1506 Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Every once in a while I check the boards and get sad that nobody uses them anymore. Thanks for the memories, guys.
-Sam

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" -James 4:7
ECCENTRICSHEEP

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:21 pm

I'm still around, I just haven't been on the boards. Hopefully we'll get the bible study revived soon that's in the works.
With hammer in hand, I began to pull out every nail. Every board I placed beside me on the damp ground. After many years of pouring everything I could into avoiding that way, I found myself walking there once again.

eccentricsheepie.wordpress.com
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:08 pm

If people will post, there might be some activity. Kinda like this thread. ;)
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Return to Chit Chat