Chit Chat (If you have topics that fit other forums, please post in the appropriate forum, otherwise post until your hearts content.)

Moderator: Bouncers

DarylDiggyDag

I'm getting Baptised!

by DarylDiggyDag Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Anywhooooo, awesome news, I am getting baptised in a few weeks. As part of this, I am allowed to pick a song. I have spoken it through with my minister who has allowed me to choose a piece of music. Of course I am choosing a Disciple song! Although, I am not sure what one to choose. Could anyone help me with their suggestions. I want something relevant. I was thinking Coals. Please post a Disciple song you would choose, and why.

Thanks

Daryl
Vambram

Re: I'm getting Baptised!

by Vambram Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:20 am

DarylDiggyDag wrote:Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Anywhooooo, awesome news, I am getting baptised in a few weeks. As part of this, I am allowed to pick a song. I have spoken it through with my minister who has allowed me to choose a piece of music. Of course I am choosing a Disciple song! Although, I am not sure what one to choose. Could anyone help me with their suggestions. I want something relevant. I was thinking Coals. Please post a Disciple song you would choose, and why.

Thanks

Daryl

I hope that its not too late to suggest a song for your baptism. I believe that Disciple's "R.I.P." from the "O God Save Us All" cd is an excellent choice. The song vividly describes that born again Christians have a new name and a new nature because of our salvation through Jesus Christ.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
Return to Chit Chat