Chit Chat (If you have topics that fit other forums, please post in the appropriate forum, otherwise post until your hearts content.)

Moderator: Bouncers

BLACK KNIGHT

Re: Introduce yourself! (A place for newbies.)

by BLACK KNIGHT Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Very cool, I'll keep an eye out for ya!
brendan28

by brendan28 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 am

Hi all :) ,New as can get!

From South Africa,always heard of the band but never really listened to their music.Started a while back and loving the love for our father!

Never knew they were so all for Jesus ,and simply loving it and feeling warm.

God bless
LoganM

by LoganM Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Polish Tom wrote:Leave a few lines about yourself.
Name
etc...
You get the idea.

Hi. My name is Logan. I'm from Lafayette Indiana and I first heard about Disciple when a friend from my youth group told me about them. After a while I decided to listen to a few of their songs. The first song I listened to was scars remain. I really liked it so i decided to check out some other songs. When I came across the song dear x I absolutely fell in love with the song. I could not stop listening to it. About a week or so later I found out that Disciple was doing a free concert with the band Attaboy in roselawn Indiana. Me and another one of my friends from my youth group drove up to go see them. I got to meet the band and talk to them a little and they got to sign my merch. It was one of the best nights of my life. I got to see them again with my youth pastor in Indianapolis with the band Chaotic Resemblence. And I got to meet them again. After the show Kevin took me a some other people at the show out to the youth room of the church and talk to us. And i got to meet him again and talk to him. I was able to have the band sign my guitar which meant so much to me. Their music has really helped and encouraged me to grow closer to God.
Return to Chit Chat