Discuss your favorite verses, ask questions about passages, etc.

Moderator: Bouncers

Blue Stallion

Location: Northern Kentucky (Just think of Smallville, Kansas)

Anxiety and Depression

by Blue Stallion Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:43 pm

So, I am one of millions of people that struggle with some form of anxiety or depression disorder. For all of you who don't know what that is, it's a chemical imbalance in the brain causing it to function a different way. For some, it is extreme depression or uncontrollable worry. I want to encourage anyone here to rise up above that challenge but I can't do it alone. I pray the Lord guides you next time you're reading your Bible and you find something about either of these problems. If you do, please put it on here so you can continue to help others take God's word as a launchpad to success. See y'all!
ECCENTRICSHEEP

Re: Anxiety and Depression

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:34 am

First of all, you are absolutely not alone here because I struggle with those as well. And all sorts of addictions to cope with it. I am here fighting this battle alongside you as well as many other people. It is a hard battle that is true, but it is a battle that can be won with God. I know I went through it all just to be able to sit here and tell you this today, you can get through this with God at your side!

I talk about it a lot here and on my own social media accounts and blogs. So if you hang around the bible study you will see be ramble on about it on a weekly basis lol.
THE ECCENTRIC SHEEP MUSINGS

TO THOSE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DEPRESSION
http://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep-m ... epression/

SELF INJURY AWARENESS DAY POST
https://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep- ... ury-story/
notebooknut

Re: Anxiety and Depression

by notebooknut Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 am

I don't struggle with anxiety much, although some things get me freaked out easily... But you already know I have depression a lot. Not alone, ever man.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Return to The Word