Discuss your favorite verses, ask questions about passages, etc.

Moderator: Bouncers

ECCENTRICSHEEP

Dear X: The Secret X's

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:20 pm

I am starting a photography series called "Dear X: The Secret X's" Its for anyone that hears that song and thinks about a struggle they have, but its something they are ashamed of and are afraid to tell anyone about. I want to confront those secret X's and tell everyone that they don't have to be owned by them anymore. I want to cover your secret X too. I have a few ideas, but if I don't have yours in mind yet I want to cover it so I can declare that it doesn't have to own you anymore. I'd love for you to find a way to tell me. If you PM me I will never tell a soul who inspired it. My tumblr has the ask a question feature open also which you can submit anonymously, which is eccentricsheepie.tumblr.com. I don't care if your X sounds intimidating to photograph at first, I will find a way.

God has been pushing me to really step up and give up a few things, and its not all stuff I like to talk about. If you feel the same way, if you have secret X's, this project is for you. I know he's been telling me "You can do this, don't give up, if you really put your heart into stopping this I will help you". So I wanna pass along the support God has given me to you :).
THE ECCENTRIC SHEEP MUSINGS

TO THOSE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DEPRESSION
http://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep-m ... epression/

SELF INJURY AWARENESS DAY POST
https://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep- ... ury-story/
notebooknut

Re: Dear X: The Secret X's

by notebooknut Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:23 pm

This is a wonderful idea, Court! I PM'd you
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is