Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

RaiserofCain

Gabi

by RaiserofCain Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:19 pm

My sister-in-law's sister had premature twins a few weeks ago. Gabi has been having breathing issues and is now retaining fluid in her lungs, making breathing even more difficult. She is undergoing testing this afternoon, to determine what can be done. There's a possibility she may have to be transferred to another hospital out of state. The family is asking for prayers that the doctors can diagnose and correct the problem, as well as for peace of mind for Gabi's parents. Thank you!
Polish Tom
Administrator

Re: Gabi

by Polish Tom Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 pm

In my prayers
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
notebooknut

Re: Gabi

by notebooknut Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 am

My aunt had extremely premie triplets and by the the grace of God they are all in college now. I've seen it, God has this child in his hands. I'll be praying for her.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Return to Prayer Requests