Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

Joesmom

Our son Joe

by Joesmom Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi guys (and gals), just looking through this site as our son Joe is quite a fan of the band Disciple. He attended their concert here in Michigan (Battle Creek) a few months ago, it really energized his Christian faith. He came home with a Bible signed by the band members, which I thought was awesome (thank you, band, for that.) He would show me their website, play me their songs, show me the lyrics (cuz mom's want to know, you know?) :) Why I'd like to ask for your prayers (and Joe is okay with me sharing this) is because he's been addicted to drugs for a lonnnggg time, and recently things came crashing down around him (all in God's good plan of course!), his marriage, his relationship with his young son, his job, his staying with us, but God engineered a way for him to get into rehab. And he was ready! And it's Christ-based. He's right where he needs to be, and he'll be there a year. So I'm asking if you Disciple fans would pray for Joe to heal while he's there. He loves music, he has wanted to play drums and be in a band since he was a boy. They do a lot of music where he's at, and it would be very cool if he got an opportunity to play drums while he's there. I will be looking into getting him some Disciple CD's. We will be able to visit him this Saturday, Sept. 17th. If anybody out there sees this and wants to respond, I will pass it on to Joe. Thanks for reading. Didn't mean to go on and on. But I'm a mom. Who loves her son. Thank you Disciple for encouraging Joe through your music. God is using you in his life! Anita
Polish Tom
Administrator

Re: Our son Joe

by Polish Tom Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 am

praying
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
notebooknut

Re: Our son Joe

by notebooknut Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:32 am

I will be praying that he will be delivered. I know several people who have been delivered from drugs!! God is able!! :D
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Return to Prayer Requests