Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

Coltonreed98

Starting a new journey/ Barriers

by Coltonreed98 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Ive had struggles with overcoming a sexual addiction that has been controlling me for 10 years, this week has been good so far but any extra help in this area is greatly appreciated. on another note im trying to start a music career like yours but im having trouble because its difficult to find people who want to do the same as me and im meeeting many blocks be it spiritually, physically, or musically. My music group would be a worship rock group titled "Ephraim" meaning fruitful, and I would really like to be an example of the name. I would just ask that God direct me where He wants me to be and that I'd be able to perform the works that He has made for me to do

God Bless you guys,

Colton Reed
ECCENTRICSHEEP

Re: Starting a new journey/ Barriers

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:01 pm

I didn't think I could quit drinking, but God kept telling me I could. I said it was impossible, but God kept telling me it was possible with him. God is telling you the same thing...."you can beat this, you can get through this, I'm right here with you, I believe in you!"
THE ECCENTRIC SHEEP MUSINGS

TO THOSE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DEPRESSION
http://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep-m ... epression/

SELF INJURY AWARENESS DAY POST
https://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep- ... ury-story/
Return to Prayer Requests