Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

DearJesusYouOwnMe

Prayer requested for me and a friend

by DearJesusYouOwnMe Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:59 pm

I don't want to go into too much details, but I'm currently in last year of high-school, and a friend from church is in second last year. We have a christian school group that we are trying to revive, so we'd appreciate prayers for that.

Also, I'm suffering from relatively severe depression, and have for pretty much my whole life. I'm currently trying to figure out how and to whom I should talk to, I'd hate to be a burden or just shove it in their faces, but I feel like I should at least show my best friends the courtesy of entrusting them with that. Prayers for this is also appreciated.

Though, what I'm mostly desperate for atm is my friend. I really like her, though I'm not sure if the likes me in the same way. I don't want to make things weird between us if I tell her and she doesn't feel the same towards me, and I'm most of all hoping that it's not just my own feelings, but that it is God's will. What's most important is at least that I know that the two of us always will prioritize Jesus first of all, though I have no idea how many sleepless nights I've had just thinking and praying for her, but also fearing that she would completely reject me if I were to approach her. Either way, I'm unable to find peace in this part of my life and I would love it if you guys could stand with me in prayer and just let God's will happen!
notebooknut

Re: Prayer requested for me and a friend

by notebooknut Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Sorry this is late, but I'll definitely pray for you. I've been in BOTH of those places MANY times before. And I can promise you that if she likes you then it's the best feeling ever- and the most important thing is to keep Jesus (as you said) and communicate. And if she doesn't, I promise it'll get easier.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
ECCENTRICSHEEP

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:49 pm

We feel like we will be a burden...but the truth is that the people that love us would do anything to help us if we would tell them we need help. Do not stay silent, I know there are people would will do anything in their power to help you if you will reach out to them.
THE ECCENTRIC SHEEP MUSINGS

TO THOSE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DEPRESSION
http://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep-m ... epression/

SELF INJURY AWARENESS DAY POST
https://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep- ... ury-story/
notebooknut

by notebooknut Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Amen to that, Courtney! You were one of those people to me! I am so appreciative of that!!!!!! :mrgreen:
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Return to Prayer Requests