Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

brandrichmedia

PRAYER REQUEST

by brandrichmedia Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:42 am

This forum is for prayer requests. NOT to discuss anything else, or in anyway ridicule moderators, or any other user of this board. If anyone has a problem with the rules of this forum, then by all means, find another forum in which you can agree to the rules.
Brad Noah
Bouncer

hello

by Brad Noah Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:31 am

i would like to pray for shers back!
Disciplegirl
Bouncer

From Sher (Noah)

by Disciplegirl Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:32 am

Thank you everyone for praying for my back. I'm amazed at all of the people who have been praying and actually ask me how it's doing. You guys are the BEST! It's doing much better. God is so faithful! And you guys are amazing for being so thoughtful to pray...not just for me, but for everyone on here. Many, many, many, many blessings to all of you. We love you! Sher
Return to Prayer Requests