Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

notebooknut

Depression

by notebooknut Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Hey guys, so just wanted to ask for prayer for myself. I've been having a hard time with depression lately. Just, things are weighing down on me and I feel like I can't put God first, and it kills me. So yeah, sorry that this was so brief, but if ya'll could pray I'd appreciate it.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
aSwedishDisciple

Re: Depression

by aSwedishDisciple Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:22 am

I'll pray for you!
savedandmadenew

by savedandmadenew Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:37 am

Yeah anytime! I too, once suffered from depression, anxiety, anger, hatred, suicidal thoughts/actions but God had a bigger better plan for me and for you as well. One thing that helped me was when somebody told me not to try and fix all my problems at one time and to take it step by step solving the problems that are easiest to get done first. Then work on the more tougher ones later. I hope this helps but I'll pray for you right.... NOW!
We have been saved and made new.
notebooknut

by notebooknut Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Thank you guys so much.
It's just hard seeing everything you love slip from your fingers when you find yourself in that dark hole. :|
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Return to Prayer Requests