Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

Rebirth1

I need God back in my life.

by Rebirth1 Tue May 31, 2016 7:50 am

I was born and raised Christian. I used to play guitar in Church. I even sang in a Christian metal band for a few years. It's been some time I haven't spoken to God. This morning I reached in my stack of CD's in the car on my way to work and without looking I popped in a recorded CD of Disciple. My heart felt warm. I started singing the parts I still remembered. Decided to search online to see if the band was still active and I'm glad to see it is.

I want to accept God back in my heart and life.

I also wish to keep in contact with the band. Is there an address I can write to?
notebooknut

Re: I need God back in my life.

by notebooknut Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:48 pm

If you want to contact Kevin Young, the lead vocalist of the band, then you can PM him on here, or you could leave him a message on the Bible Study, but only if you don't mind people seeing what you write. A Private Message is, as you can tell by the name- PRIVATE. So I think that would be the best way to go.

And hey, I'll be praying for you. It doesn't matter how many steps away you are...it only takes one to get back to God, brother. I'll be praying that you find the wholeness that only God can bring. Just always remember that He still loves you more than any of us (or you) could ever fathom.

If you ever need to talk, or help with something spiritually, I'm always willing to help.

God Bless, and may you find what you are looking for.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
Rebirth1

by Rebirth1 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:35 am

Thanks a lot for your reply. I know now that there's someone out there listening. I just want to surround myself with others like minded. I also started to read the scriptures and listening positive music. I'll be around more often.
notebooknut

by notebooknut Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:00 pm

And I'll be right here. I'm always here. And I know everyone to be Godly and wonderful on here. I'll keep up my prayers!!!!!
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
bandmonkey08

by bandmonkey08 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Rebirth1 wrote:I was born and raised Christian. I used to play guitar in Church. I even sang in a Christian metal band for a few years. It's been some time I haven't spoken to God. This morning I reached in my stack of CD's in the car on my way to work and without looking I popped in a recorded CD of Disciple. My heart felt warm. I started singing the parts I still remembered. Decided to search online to see if the band was still active and I'm glad to see it is.

I want to accept God back in my heart and life.

I also wish to keep in contact with the band. Is there an address I can write to?

hey there! welcome to the fanmily :)
so exciting to hear you're looking to Him again! feel free to message me if you ever want to talk (:

also, if you're looking to write the band, their Facebook page is an excellent way to do so too.
there's no guarantees they will be able to reply to ever message, but they are quite active there.
~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
aSwedishDisciple

by aSwedishDisciple Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:33 am

Nice to hear that! Will put in a prayer for you :)
Return to Prayer Requests