Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

LeahS

My Mema

by LeahS Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello- I am not putting this on social media but- my Dad's mom is in critical care. She had a perforated bowel so they had to do 2 surgeries this past weekend and basically reroute her guts. She is 85 so it it very hard on her body. The intestine contents that got out in her abdomen caused her to be septic. She opens her eyes every now and then and looks really scared. In my mind I have been playing "After the World" because I always think of her needing to hear what that song has to say. She is a believer but I think she has a lot of wrong ideas about God. She grew up during the depression and she was married to a very abusive alcoholic. She has had a rough life. I am so sad that she is in pain and probably does not understand what is going on. Please if you will pray for peace, healing and comfort. I want her not to hurt or be afraid.

Also unrelated- my husband has a job interview tomorrow. We are praying for wisdom about what God's will is with this situation.
I am grateful for any prayer.
Return to Prayer Requests