Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

Ric

Prayer for a friend's daughter

by Ric Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:49 pm

Hey yall, it's been literally years since I've been on here. No real excuse to explain why, either. But I have a friend I met at work whose daughter has a hole in her heart roughly the size of a quarter. She is at Vanderbilt right now waiting to see if she's gonna have open heart surgery or an implant. She's eleven years old, I believe.

The three of us were at Disciple's Sevierville show back the first week of October. Please remember her and her family when yall pray, I know they are ever grateful for it.
"Yes, I am coming soon." -Jesus
sassy1506

Re: Prayer for a friend's daughter

by sassy1506 Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:44 am

Ric! I've missed you! I'll definitely keep your friend's daughter and family in my prayers.
-Sam

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" -James 4:7
Polish Tom
Administrator

Re: Prayer for a friend's daughter

by Polish Tom Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 am

will do
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Return to Prayer Requests