Pray. Post your requests/reports here. Try to be as specific as possible, YET KEEPING NAMES, ADULT THEMES out of it. If it is for someone else, think about how they would feel if they found out that you posted something personal and detailed on a website for everyone to read. If you prefer to keep it private, then simply type your/their name(s), or need. As well, unregistered users can post here.

Moderator: Bouncers

Once4All

Desparate for prayers

by Once4All Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Hi all. So I was wondering if I could get prayers for a specific sin in my life that continues to pester me even when I think it's gone. This sin makes me feel awful and I hate it with a burning passion but I also can't seem to get rid of it. I feel like God is never going to forgive me even though I know I'm forgiven and I always confess and pray and ask for forgiveness. I just can't shake the feeling of guilt. I know that most likely I'm going to have to deal with this for the rest of my life, but I don't want to give in. I want to be the strong, godly woman I know that I can be. I want to be able to look at my sin and say "hey, knock it off" and get it to retreat. I would really appreciate prayers, as I feel like I can't tell this to anyone I know and it makes me feel like I'm fighting alone....

I do really appreciate all of the members of Disciple, though. Your music has really helped me through a lot of this and I really can't express how much gratitude I feel. So if Disciple does see this, thank you. Thank you more than you'll ever know.

And thank you to anyone who prays for me. I really appreciate it.
"I'm done trying to hide my life away from Mercy's eyes."
- Disciple, Once and For All
ECCENTRICSHEEP

Re: Desparate for prayers

by ECCENTRICSHEEP Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Praying for sure, and I completely get this I feel the same way about some things. I don't even know what it is, but I know you aren't alone in your battle. We're all fighting here beside you, we're all in this together. And this fight is worth it, and you have God on your side always!

God knows everything we will ever do...he knew long before we were every born...he knew all this and has always loved you more than anyone one earth could. One of the coolest ways that God knows us more than we will ever know ourselves is that he will always know we are capable of enduring and conquering more than we think we can. He believes in you, and so do I :).
THE ECCENTRIC SHEEP MUSINGS

TO THOSE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DEPRESSION
http://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep-m ... epression/

SELF INJURY AWARENESS DAY POST
https://jesuswired.com/eccentric-sheep- ... ury-story/
Once4All

Re: Desparate for prayers

by Once4All Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:15 am

Thank you so much. I feel much better today and even though I can still feel everything looming in the background, I feel more confident that I can get over this with God's help. I just have to keep trying harder and harder and keep my relationship with God strong. Thank you so much for the prayers and kind words :)
"I'm done trying to hide my life away from Mercy's eyes."
- Disciple, Once and For All
Return to Prayer Requests