Promote Disciple on the 'streets' & web, use this area to talk about anything related to helping their shows be more successful.

Moderator: Bouncers

Lainie
Bouncer

Alliance eBay page is up!

by Lainie Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Older design Alliance t-shirts are currently listed for sale on our new eBay page. All proceeds will go to help the Phyllis Phund for bus repair. We will also have some used drumheads autographed by Trent, some other vintage rock & roll merch, Disciple items, handcrafter items, etc. We will also be auctioning an ipod nano with Disciple's ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY pre-loaded onto it. This will include: every album, every song, limited edition tracks, and the elusive H & H B sides that weren't available to the public except through a special pre-sale download 3 years ago...exciting stuff! Add us to your favorite sellers and check back often for new items.

http://myworld.ebay.com/discipalliance

P.S. If you HAVE items you'd like to donate for the cause, please PM me. Thanks!
The Disciple fan-mily are just the friends I haven't necessarily met yet :)
ShArP

Re: Alliance eBay page is up!

by ShArP Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:17 am

You need to boys to post about it...
QuickTwist

by QuickTwist Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:40 am

I have a question. Can I be a member of the Alliance? PM me with your answer.

The Ebay page is a really good Idea. I will definitely be checking it out.
[center]Hi! :) How are you doing today?[/center]
Lainie
Bouncer

by Lainie Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 pm

The Alliance is open to anybody...no "membership" required. Basically what we do is support Disciple any way we can. Right now, we are asking everybody to call or go online to request O God Save Us All at every Christian rock station you listen to. We're trying to get them up to number 1 on the charts. Don't call stations you don't actually listen to or they'll consider it spam. If you don't have a local station, there are several internet radio stations you can request on. Also, if Disciple is ever playing a show near you, we ask that you post the event around town, in local churches, facebook, etc...just to spread the word about Disciple. That's kind of it. And yes, I'll have the boys announce it; I posted it on their fb page but we'll see if we can get it to come from them; that seems to help the most...
Lainie
Bouncer

by Lainie Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 pm

http://www.ebay.com/sch/discipalliance/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

This is the link to our page. We have 20 items for sale right now! Some are not Disciple items, but we take any donations to help the cause. Trent autographed and gave me 2 used drum heads! Get to bidding, fan-mily!
Lainie
Bouncer

by Lainie Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Jason and Josiah agreed to sign some picks and let me list those as well. I'm turning into an eBay machine! LOL
Seth T. Tenpas

by Seth T. Tenpas Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:09 pm

This is sweet! Definitely considering one of those bracelets...
Looking up into the sky, wondering where you are. Searching in the starlight, when I'm standing in the palm of your hand.

The love of Jesus bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. (Corinthians 13)
Return to Street/E-Teams Team