Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

notebooknut

New Album?

by notebooknut Sun May 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Hey! This is a note to the guys in Disciple... I am really wondering lately if you all are going to make a new album? I've already listened to like- every song on the Attack album, and absolutely love it! Now, if you're not going to, I will take this time to drop to my knees and beg you to do more! You all are my FAVORITE band, and I am going to cry for a really long time if you guys stop anytime soon. But don't worry... I won't be mad at you. Well, only a little. =) So anyway... Yeah, if anyone knows if they are making another one, or even if one of the guys will answer that would be amazing!!! Thank you.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
sassy1506

Re: New Album?

by sassy1506 Tue May 05, 2015 12:35 pm

They're working on an EP now.
-Sam

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" -James 4:7
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Yeah, I actually just heard them say that on Bus Banter like the day after I posted this XD haha, but okay, I am super excited now. But thanks!
- Maddie

lappinglivingwater

by lappinglivingwater Sat May 09, 2015 8:33 pm

notebooknut wrote:Hey! This is a note to the guys in Disciple... I am really wondering lately if you all are going to make a new album? I've already listened to like- every song on the Attack album, and absolutely love it! Now, if you're not going to, I will take this time to drop to my knees and beg you to do more! You all are my FAVORITE band, and I am going to cry for a really long time if you guys stop anytime soon. But don't worry... I won't be mad at you. Well, only a little. =) So anyway... Yeah, if anyone knows if they are making another one, or even if one of the guys will answer that would be amazing!!! Thank you.

I recommend listening to their previous albums also. There's some really great stuff there!
"If you can believe, all things are possible to the person who believes."
~Mark 9:23

My posts reflect what I believe; please don't take them as me telling you what you have to believe - your time in study and prayer will tell you that.
notebooknut

by notebooknut Tue May 12, 2015 8:10 am

Oh yeah! I do- daily actually! I think the farthest back I've gone so far is This Might Sting A Little... But I have about every album from that one, to Attack. They're just the best, aren't they? :D :cool:
- Maddie

Return to From the Band