Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

notebooknut

New Album?

by notebooknut Sun May 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Hey! This is a note to the guys in Disciple... I am really wondering lately if you all are going to make a new album? I've already listened to like- every song on the Attack album, and absolutely love it! Now, if you're not going to, I will take this time to drop to my knees and beg you to do more! You all are my FAVORITE band, and I am going to cry for a really long time if you guys stop anytime soon. But don't worry... I won't be mad at you. Well, only a little. =) So anyway... Yeah, if anyone knows if they are making another one, or even if one of the guys will answer that would be amazing!!! Thank you.
- Maddie

"Opposite as the day and night
As different as the sun and moon is
This is the reality of my duality
This WE needs to become a ME!"
- Jonathan Thulin, Jekyll & Hyde
sassy1506

Re: New Album?

by sassy1506 Tue May 05, 2015 12:35 pm

They're working on an EP now.
-Sam

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" -James 4:7
notebooknut

by notebooknut Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Yeah, I actually just heard them say that on Bus Banter like the day after I posted this XD haha, but okay, I am super excited now. But thanks!
- Maddie

lappinglivingwater

by lappinglivingwater Sat May 09, 2015 8:33 pm

notebooknut wrote:Hey! This is a note to the guys in Disciple... I am really wondering lately if you all are going to make a new album? I've already listened to like- every song on the Attack album, and absolutely love it! Now, if you're not going to, I will take this time to drop to my knees and beg you to do more! You all are my FAVORITE band, and I am going to cry for a really long time if you guys stop anytime soon. But don't worry... I won't be mad at you. Well, only a little. =) So anyway... Yeah, if anyone knows if they are making another one, or even if one of the guys will answer that would be amazing!!! Thank you.

I recommend listening to their previous albums also. There's some really great stuff there!
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness..."
~2 Timothy 3:16

My favourite instructional study: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-m-Rk_GzE
notebooknut

by notebooknut Tue May 12, 2015 8:10 am

Oh yeah! I do- daily actually! I think the farthest back I've gone so far is This Might Sting A Little... But I have about every album from that one, to Attack. They're just the best, aren't they? :D :cool:
- Maddie

Return to From the Band