Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

User avatar
Alpine or Oak
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:56 am
Location: Arizona

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by Alpine or Oak Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm

T-Rent wrote:
Alpine or Oak wrote:Thanks for answering the questions, Trent. And now that it's official...welcome to the band! See y'all at Rage Festival in Phoenix, AZ.

And Sabine, thanks again for posting the questions for me! I'm a slacker, lol!


How long have you been going to Rage Fest?



Ummm, I think 3 years, so not that long. A whole day of music and rides...and add in Disciple and it makes for a beautiful day! :mrgreen:
Go ahead
Put a target on my forehead
You can fire
But you’ve got no bullet
I was yours
I’m not yours anymore
You don’t own me
jenjen3233
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: wisconsin

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by jenjen3233 Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:17 am

T-Rent wrote:We SHOULD all send letters to burger king. I'd love to have their tacos free for life.

I'm looking forward to it! I love starbucks! I usually get a hot white chocolate mocha on cold days, and an iced one on hot days. I also love their bottled frappaccuinos. Caramel and Vanilla are my favorite flavors.


sadly the closest starbucks to rhinelander that i could find is an hour away...BUT i have something up my sleeve :)

i love their fraps....do they have caramel in the bottles?! thats my fav drink from starbucks! ill def have to try the white choc mocha...ididnt even know they had those! i miss hot chocolate (im allergic to reg choc :( )

cant wait to see you guys!
music is my escape, my comfort, and my reminder of His love

http://urnotinvisibletome.tumblr.com/
YOU'RE not invisible, help remind others of the same

Janiene22 wrote: I am a child of God made beautiful and unique



kkg4him wrote:
You ARE beautiful, ALL of you. Scars and all.
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 am

Alpine or Oak wrote:
T-Rent wrote:
Alpine or Oak wrote:Thanks for answering the questions, Trent. And now that it's official...welcome to the band! See y'all at Rage Festival in Phoenix, AZ.

And Sabine, thanks again for posting the questions for me! I'm a slacker, lol!


How long have you been going to Rage Fest?



Ummm, I think 3 years, so not that long. A whole day of music and rides...and add in Disciple and it makes for a beautiful day! :mrgreen:


Oh i know what it's like. I've been working main stage for YEARS. I grew up in Glendale and have worked for the production company that sets up the main stage for at least the past 5 years.
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:41 am

jenjen3233 wrote:
T-Rent wrote:We SHOULD all send letters to burger king. I'd love to have their tacos free for life.

I'm looking forward to it! I love starbucks! I usually get a hot white chocolate mocha on cold days, and an iced one on hot days. I also love their bottled frappaccuinos. Caramel and Vanilla are my favorite flavors.


sadly the closest starbucks to rhinelander that i could find is an hour away...BUT i have something up my sleeve :)

i love their fraps....do they have caramel in the bottles?! thats my fav drink from starbucks! ill def have to try the white choc mocha...ididnt even know they had those! i miss hot chocolate (im allergic to reg choc :( )

cant wait to see you guys!


Indeed they do have caramel frapps in a bottle. They have: Mocha, Coffee, Vanilla, and Caramel. I think that's all of them that come bottled. And yes, white mocha is AMAZING. Hot AND iced.
User avatar
disciplerocks
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by disciplerocks Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 am

T-Rent wrote:
disciplerocks wrote:

Thought that counts, right? I have a feeling you'll be getting Jack in the Box long before I do! :)


I won't tell you when I do go. I would hate to rub it in that it's available to me tomorrow if I want it :)



Now that was just plain mean! :p I should go to the Mt Vernon show on Sat and see how day old Jack in the Box tastes :)
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
User avatar
ShArP
 
Posts: 7828
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: York, Pennsylvania, USA

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by ShArP Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Trent, you know that you can go visit the other threads on the boards than just this one :p
User avatar
bendoh
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by bendoh Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Wow... how did i miss this thread :eek:

Welcome, Trent!

A- What's your favorite thing that Disciple does to keep you up to date on what's going on? Following Kevin and Andrew on twitter? Videos that we post? etc.
I love it all... I can't choose a favorite. But some of the videos are pretty awesome! I think "Ant pocalypse" is my favorite! (even though it didn't really update me on anything...)

B- What's your personal favorite song off of the new album and why?
Off the "original" album - Ballad of St. Augustine... same as everyone else - intro and Kevin's scream.... but my favorite part of the song is the cymbal "ding" at the end of the scream :!: :!:
Off the B-sides (and right now is my fav. disciple song of all time) - Remake (could be a little longer and add some drums in for a few more verses.. thousand things is 6 minutes long! :mrgreen: )... it's a really powerful song!

C- Did anyone ever get to try the 99cent tacos from Burger King when they had them, about 5 years ago? If so, do you like Burger King tacos or Jack in the box tacos more?
Hmm... don't remember that... but I agree... we should try to get them to bring it back! Plus, I don't have a Jack in the Box anywhere near me :(
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

ShArP wrote:Trent, you know that you can go visit the other threads on the boards than just this one :p


I'm pretty selfish.. I only like to talk about myself ;)
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

bendoh wrote:Wow... how did i miss this thread :eek:

Welcome, Trent!

A- What's your favorite thing that Disciple does to keep you up to date on what's going on? Following Kevin and Andrew on twitter? Videos that we post? etc.
I love it all... I can't choose a favorite. But some of the videos are pretty awesome! I think "Ant pocalypse" is my favorite! (even though it didn't really update me on anything...)

B- What's your personal favorite song off of the new album and why?
Off the "original" album - Ballad of St. Augustine... same as everyone else - intro and Kevin's scream.... but my favorite part of the song is the cymbal "ding" at the end of the scream :!: :!:
Off the B-sides (and right now is my fav. disciple song of all time) - Remake (could be a little longer and add some drums in for a few more verses.. thousand things is 6 minutes long! :mrgreen: )... it's a really powerful song!

C- Did anyone ever get to try the 99cent tacos from Burger King when they had them, about 5 years ago? If so, do you like Burger King tacos or Jack in the box tacos more?
Hmm... don't remember that... but I agree... we should try to get them to bring it back! Plus, I don't have a Jack in the Box anywhere near me :(


Ant pocalypse! I forgot about that one! haha. Great choice.
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Alright... since everyone's favorite song seems to be ballad of st augustine... what is everyone's SECOND favorite song?
User avatar
Sparkz4Christ
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Wilmington, DE

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by Sparkz4Christ Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

T-Rent wrote:
ShArP wrote:Trent, you know that you can go visit the other threads on the boards than just this one :p


I'm pretty selfish.. I only like to talk about myself ;)


Do you want more questions? lol
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
User avatar
bandmonkey08
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by bandmonkey08 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

T-Rent wrote:Alright... since everyone's favorite song seems to be ballad of st augustine... what is everyone's SECOND favorite song?


that's not my favorite song, my favorite is Eternity.
closely followed by Invisible.
~Liz

"i choose to be alive
especially because the
odds say i should die"
-lacey sturm

We are the Alliance:
http://www.facebook.com/DiscipleAlliance
User avatar
Sparkz4Christ
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Wilmington, DE

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by Sparkz4Christ Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 pm

T-Rent wrote:Alright... since everyone's favorite song seems to be ballad of st augustine... what is everyone's SECOND favorite song?


I'll say Worth The Pain is my second favorite...even though Battle Lines, Remake, and The Fury could also be a second fav. :mrgreen:
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
User avatar
disciplerocks
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by disciplerocks Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Sooo....did you eat Jack in the Box today? :)
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
S_arah
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by S_arah Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:53 am

T-Rent wrote:Alright... since everyone's favorite song seems to be ballad of st augustine... what is everyone's SECOND favorite song?


It's difficult to pick just one. I love them all! :)
But my second favorite is either invisible or shot heard ´round the world. Even though wach it burn or worth the pain could also be second favorite.
Vrees niet, want Ik heb u verlost;
Ik heb u bij uw naam geroepen, gij zijt Mijn.



Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass
- Psalm 37:5 -
User avatar
ShArP
 
Posts: 7828
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: York, Pennsylvania, USA

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by ShArP Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 am

T-Rent wrote:Alright... since everyone's favorite song seems to be ballad of st augustine... what is everyone's SECOND favorite song?


ehh my first song is Collision

but my 2nd is Worth The Pain

3rd is Watch It Burn
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Sparkz4Christ wrote:
T-Rent wrote:
ShArP wrote:Trent, you know that you can go visit the other threads on the boards than just this one :p


I'm pretty selfish.. I only like to talk about myself ;)


Do you want more questions? lol


hahaha.... no no no. I mean, feel free to ask any others you may have and I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities.
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

disciplerocks wrote:Sooo....did you eat Jack in the Box today? :)


I did not... i figured... if you have to suffer, I will suffer with you.
T-Rent
Bouncer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Good to know. Through my research, i've kinda noticed that this album has a song for almost everyone. Every single song on the album is SOMEONE'S favorite. It's awesome that some peoples favorites are off of the B-sides.
User avatar
KleinesLicht
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SouthGermany

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by KleinesLicht Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

T-Rent wrote:Good to know. Through my research, i've kinda noticed that this album has a song for almost everyone. Every single song on the album is SOMEONE'S favorite. It's awesome that some peoples favorites are off of the B-sides.


B-Sides!!!! :mrgreen:
I want to add, that Andrew should go on with roaring....I loved that.

And when I can hear the toms and off-beat. :mrgreen:
By the way, can it be that you (against the current trend) do not use a double paddle?
And did you ever considered buying an o-zone evolution crash or ride?? please do :blush:
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!


I am totally in love with the Welch family!



T-Rent wrote: What's this twitter thing everyone keeps talking about? ;)
Return to From the Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest