Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

T-Rent
Bouncer

Re: 30 questions - Getting to Know TRENT

by T-Rent Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Sparkz4Christ wrote:
T-Rent wrote:Spam me!? Yes.. Burger King had tacos... and I LOVED them. I've been craving another for years.

I was joking about the spamming.......kinda...but seriously. :P lol

Lucky for me.... i love spam. Ok, not really. But bring it.
Sparkz4Christ

by Sparkz4Christ Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:39 pm

T-Rent wrote:
Sparkz4Christ wrote:
T-Rent wrote:Spam me!? Yes.. Burger King had tacos... and I LOVED them. I've been craving another for years.

I was joking about the spamming.......kinda...but seriously. :P lol

Lucky for me.... i love spam. Ok, not really. But bring it.

Hahaha :mrgreen: I think I'll just ignore that dare.
"The short answer is no. The long answer is NOOOOOOO!!!" - Strongbad
Even as a kitten Micah's pretty cute. - Andrew
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

T-Rent wrote:No, i'm sorry. Micah and I are kind of in the same boat when it comes to Starwars.

Nothing to be sorry about, not at all :mrgreen:
Be strong and fight against the dark powers!
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!

I am totally in love with the Welch family!

T-Rent wrote: What's this twitter thing everyone keeps talking about? ;)
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

T-Rent wrote:
disciplerocks wrote:Trent- I'm happy I got the chance to officially welcome you the band Saturday. Don't forget to dye your hair blonde. :p

I'm not sure how I feel about you being a Patriots fan...that might just be unaccpetable! However, you may have redeemed yourself since you're a dog person. I'll let you know. :cool:

I loved your answer to the baptism question. I was baptized for the first time a few weeks ago. I've been ready for the past several years and just never got around to it, as bad as that sounds. I never wanted to do it when I was really young because I felt it was something personal and a big step. It was an amazing experience I'm really glad I did it when I did. I think it meant more to me because I understood exactly what I was doing. I had my sister and step-mom come into the water with me. Anyway, I'm rambling. :)

Jack in the Box!!!! We don't have them in Indiana, but I have family in Texas and if there's a jack in the box in a 4 hour radius I will be there ;)

My personal favorite song off the new album is Worth the Pain, it's beautiful. It combines meaningful lyrics, a nice sound, and enough rock to melt your face off.

Thanks for taking time to answer the questions Trent. I'll see you in Toledo in a few weeks, hopefully with some double stuf oreos!

I'll let you in on the reason why I like the Patriots... It's really dumb. haha. When I used to play Madden 08 (I think it was 08) the Patriots had one of the highest rankings so I always picked them so I'd have a better chance of winning. :)

That's AWESOME that you were recently baptized! That's cool that you had your sister and step-mom come in with you too.

Jack in the Box- have you ever had their mini churros? Sooooo good.

Worth the Pain is my 2nd favorite... I LOVE playing it live.

Awesome... see you then! If you don't bring me oreos... well... there may be consequences. Ok not really.... i'll totally forget by then.

I'm holding the oreos hostage until you become a Colts fan! :) I've never had the mini churros but the chilli cheese fries are amazing! I always feel like I need to run a mile after I eat them though!
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

T-Rent wrote:
29) random questions for the Alliance members.(feel free to ask us anything)!!
A- What's your favorite thing that Disciple does to keep you up to date on what's going on? Following Kevin and Andrew on twitter? Videos that we post? etc.
B- What's your personal favorite song off of the new album and why?
C- Did anyone ever get to try the 99cent tacos from Burger King when they had them, about 5 years ago? If so, do you like Burger King tacos or Jack in the box tacos more?

a- i like that you guys are active on your own threads but i really look forward to the videos you guys do (you should def do more :p ) twitter is also amazing just to keep in touch
B-invisible, it spoke to me much like suicide did (the song that brought me to Disciple) it has such a powerful message that the world needs to hear and i was actually inspired by it so much that i started a tumblr account (see link in signature) to help inspire and reach out to people who are where i have been or even worse.
c- burgerking tacos?! is that kinda like the new mac wraps?

btw thanks trent for taking time out to answer all of these questions, we love getting to know the memebers of the band and welcome :)
music is my escape, my comfort, and my reminder of His love

http://urnotinvisibletome.tumblr.com/
YOU'RE not invisible, help remind others of the same

Janiene22 wrote: I am a child of God made beautiful and unique

kkg4him wrote:
You ARE beautiful, ALL of you. Scars and all.
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 am

Jack in the Box is soooo good. When ever we're on a trip to Nashville, we have to stop and get some. That and White Castles (the one on Broadway) on the way back home.
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 am

T-Rent wrote: One thing most people don't know about me is that I have a weird obsession with crocodiles/ alligators.

I've heard that alligator is delicious. :p

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
S_arah

by S_arah Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Man, that were a lot of questions Sabine. Thanks for answering Trent! How much time did it take? ;)

29b. The ballad of st. augustine. Because of the riffs and Kevins scream!
I also love Shot heard 'round the world. Because of the lyrics.

I can't wait to welcome you to Holland in about 4 weeks. and i can't bring you dubble stuffed oreos because we don't have them here. But we do have Monsters though.
Vrees niet, want Ik heb u verlost;
Ik heb u bij uw naam geroepen, gij zijt Mijn.

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass
- Psalm 37:5 -
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

S_arah wrote:Man, that were a lot of questions Sabine.

I didn't made them up on my own...if you look through that whole 'from the band' stuff you'll find the same for the other guys.
But true, I should've changed some and asked what intersted me...like if he has an o-zone evolution crash or ride :mrgreen:

I can't wait to welcome you to Holland in about 4 weeks. and i can't bring you dubble stuffed oreos because we don't have them here. But we do have Monsters though.

Bring them Monsters and they'll love you forever! :)
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Angela- You're going to be holding those Oreos for a LONG time :)

JenJen- I think what you're doing is awesome. I'm honored that you can use one of our songs to help others who are in need. Answering those questions is the least I can do. That's just one small thing we can do to show our appreciation for all of your support and thank you very much for the welcoming :) p.s. I've never had a mac wrap so i suppose they could be the same? The tacos had hard shells with meat, melted cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce.

Polish Tom- I love Jack in the Box. Ultimate Cheeseburger is my weakness. However, not much of a white castle fan. More power to ya. I hear alligator is a mix between chicken and fish. Trying it is on my bucket list.

Sarah- "KleinesLicht" is right.... we LOVE our Green Monsters. The oreos, well.... it's the thought that counts :) Answering the questions took me maybe a half hour to an hour. Not much time at all.
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Polish Tom wrote:
T-Rent wrote: One thing most people don't know about me is that I have a weird obsession with crocodiles/ alligators.

I've heard that alligator is delicious. :p

T-Rent wrote: I hear alligator is a mix between chicken and fish. Trying it is on my bucket list.

Yes boys, it's pretty much like chicken. Well actually it was crocodile, but I don't think there's much of a difference.
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!

disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

T-Rent wrote:Angela- You're going to be holding those Oreos for a LONG time :)

So there's no chance of converting you to the Colts? :( Oh well, I guess I shoudl just be happy you like football! :mrgreen:

Oh, and since we bring you stuff on the road will you guys bring me Jack in the Box????!!!! :p
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

So there's no chance of converting you to the Colts? :( Oh well, I guess I shoudl just be happy you like football! :mrgreen:

Oh, and since we bring you stuff on the road will you guys bring me Jack in the Box????!!!! :p
Angela

VOTE!
T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 am

disciplerocks wrote:

haha... If it would work... I could make that happen. However, I'm pretty sure it would spoil by the time you got it. Man, now i'm craving some Jack In The Box tacos.
jenjen3233

by jenjen3233 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:38 am

T-Rent wrote:
JenJen- I think what you're doing is awesome. I'm honored that you can use one of our songs to help others who are in need. Answering those questions is the least I can do. That's just one small thing we can do to show our appreciation for all of your support and thank you very much for the welcoming :) p.s. I've never had a mac wrap so i suppose they could be the same? The tacos had hard shells with meat, melted cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce.

oh and welcome to the boards! i see you have become a semi regular here! :)
sadly mac wraps arent actual tacos...they are basically a big mac...but instead of the buns its in a tortilla shell. I was hoping burger king had one... but it looks like they are actual tacos :p i think we should all write letters to Burger king maybe they would bring them back...and you could be a spokesperson for them and get free tacos for life!!!! hahaha ok jk

btw a friend and i are going to be @ the rhinelander wi show next week... you will most def be getting a warm welcome from us :) especially since we have vip tickets and a good idea on what to bring you from your questions...btw do you like starbucks or are you just an energy drink guy?
music is my escape, my comfort, and my reminder of His love

http://urnotinvisibletome.tumblr.com/
YOU'RE not invisible, help remind others of the same

Janiene22 wrote: I am a child of God made beautiful and unique

kkg4him wrote:
You ARE beautiful, ALL of you. Scars and all.
boughtbyJC

by boughtbyJC Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

T-Rent wrote: I hear alligator is a mix between chicken and fish. Trying it is on my bucket list.

Why is it that everything out of the ordinary tastes like chicken? :eek: :p :lol:
~Jennifer

I thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain.
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 am

boughtbyJC wrote:

Why is it that everything out of the ordinary tastes like chicken? :eek: :p :lol:

And when chickens eat something out of the ordinary, what do they say? "Mmm... tastes like grasshopper."?

T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am

jenjen3233 wrote:
T-Rent wrote:

oh and welcome to the boards! i see you have become a semi regular here! :)
sadly mac wraps arent actual tacos...they are basically a big mac...but instead of the buns its in a tortilla shell. I was hoping burger king had one... but it looks like they are actual tacos :p i think we should all write letters to Burger king maybe they would bring them back...and you could be a spokesperson for them and get free tacos for life!!!! hahaha ok jk

btw a friend and i are going to be @ the rhinelander wi show next week... you will most def be getting a warm welcome from us :) especially since we have vip tickets and a good idea on what to bring you from your questions...btw do you like starbucks or are you just an energy drink guy?

We SHOULD all send letters to burger king. I'd love to have their tacos free for life.

I'm looking forward to it! I love starbucks! I usually get a hot white chocolate mocha on cold days, and an iced one on hot days. I also love their bottled frappaccuinos. Caramel and Vanilla are my favorite flavors.
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 am

T-Rent wrote:
disciplerocks wrote:

haha... If it would work... I could make that happen. However, I'm pretty sure it would spoil by the time you got it. Man, now i'm craving some Jack In The Box tacos.

Thought that counts, right? I have a feeling you'll be getting Jack in the Box long before I do! :)
Angela

VOTE!
T-Rent
Bouncer

by T-Rent Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

disciplerocks wrote:

Thought that counts, right? I have a feeling you'll be getting Jack in the Box long before I do! :)

I won't tell you when I do go. I would hate to rub it in that it's available to me tomorrow if I want it :)
Return to From the Band