Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

IsraelB
Bouncer

Comotose Tour

by IsraelB Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey messageboard regulars and n00bs alike,
This is Israel and just wanted to give everyone a heads up about signings on this tour. Were doing our best to be out at every show signing, but we have a few hurdles to get over:
With a few exceptions we're unable to sign after Skillet gets done playing; There are a lot of people involved with making the tour run smoothly and getting out at a good time so we can make it to the next show (some of the drives are pretty intense). We will try as hard as possible to do it, but sometimes its just not in the cards. In the event we can't sign at the end of the night, we will be signing IMMEDIATELY after WE play, but we only have about 20 minutes before Skillet starts their set and then we have to bolt, plus you DONT want to miss them. We want to meet all of you guys and hang out with as many of you as possible, but we are very limited on time. We apologize if we missed you in the past, but we will intentionally try to say something from the stage about when we can sign afterwards. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so.
~israel
PS, this has seriously been the best tour I've ever been out on. You will not be disappointed!
"luminous beings are we, not this crude matter"

Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar
Ravenhood

Re: Comotose Tour

by Ravenhood Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 am

You should persuade them to bring the tour down to Cali...

so kierra and I can hang out with you guys.
CLICK IT!!
ShArP

by ShArP Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:29 am

the show in Greensburg was awesome

and just FYI, if you remember anyone sitting outside your tour bus there, it was me, my sister, and Becky (dancefloor on here) and were not stalking you :roll:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 am

Thanks for the heads up Israel. I'm sure you guys are doing the best you can :)

I'm so happy the tour is so successful. Excited to see you guys on Friday
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks for the update dude.
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Reach2011

Location: Costa Verde...but since that's not real, Mon Valley, PA

by Reach2011 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Sweet.

Oh, and I saw you on Apr 5...you guys were SICK!
Hearts once soft have turned to stone, left their King to die alone
Lips that once had echoed praise now mock the holy gift of grace
Prophecy fulfilled in death complete redemption with final breath
Israel lifting up her King not in praise but suffering
Linder

by Linder Mon May 18, 2009 10:10 am

Hey thanks for the info--was at the Fayetteville show and yeah, was kind of sad not to be able to meet you guys...I am a looonnng time Disciple fan--from the This Might Sting and By God days (I am the crazy girl that always asks you to play the old stuff!!) Anyways...I knew there had to be a good reason cuz I have ALWAYS met the boys after the show.

And sooo with that said...was wondering if I could ask you a question. What do you guys do when you have a few days off between shows? Do you go home or just stop somewhere and chill? I ask because I am a writer-my first book is in the process of being published-with the editor as we speak-it's about a rock band and am working on my second (also about a band) I am always trying to keep my research up. : )

(and if any of you--and I KNOW you are crazy busy with the tour-but if any of you guys had some free time to help me with some tour info--nothing specific-just general info--I would be grateful!! Just e-mail me at Linda.l.shaw@bankofamerica.com if you are interested)

Thanks!!

And by the way--I LOVED the show!! :cool:

Linder
Matthew 7:7
crazy4disciple

by crazy4disciple Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 pm

hey you guys played awsome in Evansville IN. i had a good time there

Cassi
Return to From the Band