Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

His

Tim's Christmas Wish List

by His Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 pm

-first and foremost I wish the weather would make up its mind..68 yesterday-27 today..what??
-I wish pearl drums would make a "Tim Barrett" edition with my face on the side.. I understand not many would sell like that though :)
-I wish pimpkin pie could be year round.. maybe even a state law that you had to eat so much of it per month.
-I wish Isreal had a huge nose.. thats all he wants for christmas! to have a huge nose..
-I wish someone could make a chip that you could insert into your head so you could understand all languages..
-I wish the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would just listen to me when I tell them what players to draft..its so simple..
-I wish Micah smelled like peppermint...and not the alternative :)
-Hey Andrew..how are you?
-I wish Avery could already talk so Kevin knew what in the world she wanted...but I wish she had Luther Vandross' voice..
-I wish Rob and Autumn would sleep in a different bunk when they are on the bus..
-I wish everyone would go and buy 14 copies of Southern Hospitality and give them to people for Christmas.. if you get two as gifts, give them both away and go buy another one.. better to give than receive is what I hear..

Merry Christmas!!!! See you soon!!!!!!!
KaintBkwite

Re: Tim's Christmas Wish List

by KaintBkwite Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Pimpkin pie, huh? haha... I can see this becoming BIG.

I'll start on the recipe right away, become the first to sell Pimpkin pie, and make a milli. It'll ship on ice - as in, diamonds.... my delivery trucks will roll up on 22's and you'll hear them coming from blocks away with Lil' Wayne's music booming... the drivers will be dressed in Sean Jean...

Oh yeah. I got this. ;)
His

by His Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:16 pm

OH My....

;)
KleinesLicht

by KleinesLicht Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:34 am

hehe.
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!

I am totally in love with the Welch family!

T-Rent wrote: What's this twitter thing everyone keeps talking about? ;)
ShArP

by ShArP Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 am

His wrote:-I wish the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would just listen to me when I tell them what players to draft..its so simple..
-I wish Rob and Autumn would sleep in a different bunk when they are on the bus..

lol i love these ones

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kermit215

by kermit215 Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:34 pm

His wrote:Image

-first and foremost I wish the weather would make up its mind..68 yesterday-27 today..what??
-I wish pearl drums would make a "Tim Barrett" edition with my face on the side.. I understand not many would sell like that though :)
-I wish pimpkin pie could be year round.. maybe even a state law that you had to eat so much of it per month.
-I wish Isreal had a huge nose.. thats all he wants for christmas! to have a huge nose..
-I wish someone could make a chip that you could insert into your head so you could understand all languages..
-I wish the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would just listen to me when I tell them what players to draft..its so simple..
-I wish Micah smelled like peppermint...and not the alternative :)
-Hey Andrew..how are you?
-I wish Avery could already talk so Kevin knew what in the world she wanted...but I wish she had Luther Vandross' voice..
-I wish everyone would go and buy 14 copies of Southern Hospitality and give them to people for Christmas.. if you get two as gifts, give them both away and go buy another one.. better to give than receive is what I hear..

Merry Christmas!!!! See you soon!!!!!!!

Hey I actually did buy around 14 copies of Southern Hospitality for Christmas presents. I bought out our local walmart, Family Christian stores, and the Bible bookstore!

God bless Disciple!!
http://www.myspace.com/scubastevevincennes

Scuba Steve from Vincennes...often imitated but never duplicated!!
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:15 pm

KaintBkwite wrote:Pimpkin pie, huh? haha... I can see this becoming BIG.

I'll start on the recipe right away, become the first to sell Pimpkin pie, and make a milli. It'll ship on ice - as in, diamonds.... my delivery trucks will roll up on 22's and you'll hear them coming from blocks away with Lil' Wayne's music booming... the drivers will be dressed in Sean Jean...

Oh yeah. I got this. ;)

hahahhaha that might have made my day...I can almost hear lollipop booming from the delivery trucks
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
bendoh

by bendoh Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:27 am

His wrote:-I wish pearl drums would make a "Tim Barrett" edition with my face on the side..
timdrums.jpg

maybe you could just find some company to make Tim Barrett bass drum heads.....
Reach2011

Location: Costa Verde...but since that's not real, Mon Valley, PA

by Reach2011 Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:06 pm

^^^
That's Great!
Hearts once soft have turned to stone, left their King to die alone
Lips that once had echoed praise now mock the holy gift of grace
Prophecy fulfilled in death complete redemption with final breath
Israel lifting up her King not in praise but suffering
Polish Tom
Administrator

by Polish Tom Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:49 am

Holy crap, that was awesome!
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Return to From the Band