Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

User avatar
KleinesLicht
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SouthGermany

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by KleinesLicht Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm

I love you for answer on question 30!!! :mrgreen:
*sharing all the collected eggs and tomatoes with ya*
Polish Tom wrote:
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!


I am totally in love with the Welch family!



T-Rent wrote: What's this twitter thing everyone keeps talking about? ;)
User avatar
disciplerocks
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by disciplerocks Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:16 pm

haha a member of Disciple that's not a nerd...that's a first! :)

Not that transformers and star wars aren't totally cool and all. lol

Welcome to the band and the boards!
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
osu122975
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:02 pm

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by osu122975 Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:58 am

Micah Sannan wrote:30) Kirk or Pikard?

Unlike the majority of the Disciple members. I'm not a nerd. Tim and I ride motorcycles, while the rest watch star wars.
(kevin, ish, andrew, and all you other trekies and star wariors, you know i love ya.)
and please, Indiana Jones.


finally, someone who isn't a star wars geek!!! ;)
jenjen3233
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: wisconsin

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by jenjen3233 Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am

Micah Sannan wrote:Getting to Know Micah....Disciple style


26)How old were you when you were Baptized?

Believe it or not, I hope this doesn't make anyone think i'm not a christian, but i never have been batized, in fact, i was
just thinking about how odd it is that i haven't, i was dedicated as a baby and grew up in church but just never did.



wow, i gave my life to Christ almost a year ago and have felt very uneasy at times about not being baptized yet. So i DEF understand when your worried about judgements being cast on you for not being baptized. No worries though we Love you no matter what


Micah Sannan wrote:30) Kirk or Pikard?

Unlike the majority of the Disciple members. I'm not a nerd. Tim and I ride motorcycles, while the rest watch star wars.
(kevin, ish, andrew, and all you other trekies and star wariors, you know i love ya.)
and please, Indiana Jones.


is it bad that ive never seen any of them all the way through >.< Star wars i used to watch a few scenes here and there but i was young (around 8) and my brothers thought star wars and indiana jones was cool so i just wasnt interested...and now that i WANNA watch them i cant find anyone who has them >.<

but i agree motorcycles...much better way to spend free time :D
music is my escape, my comfort, and my reminder of His love

http://urnotinvisibletome.tumblr.com/
YOU'RE not invisible, help remind others of the same

Janiene22 wrote: I am a child of God made beautiful and unique



kkg4him wrote:
You ARE beautiful, ALL of you. Scars and all.
User avatar
Reach2011
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: Costa Verde...but since that's not real, Mon Valley, PA

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Reach2011 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:15 pm

I just have to say, for #30, neither of those people are from Star Wars. I would know. :mrgreen:
Hearts once soft have turned to stone, left their King to die alone
Lips that once had echoed praise now mock the holy gift of grace
Prophecy fulfilled in death complete redemption with final breath
Israel lifting up her King not in praise but suffering
User avatar
Ravenhood
 
Posts: 3757
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Ravenhood Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 am

Reach2011 wrote:I just have to say, for #30, neither of those people are from Star Wars. I would know. :mrgreen:


at least it is proof that he doesn't watch our beloved Star Wars... even though he should...
Image
CLICK IT!!
User avatar
Da juggler
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: well there is a tree and there is another one and another one and another..............

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Da juggler Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Ravenhood wrote:
Reach2011 wrote:I just have to say, for #30, neither of those people are from Star Wars. I would know. :mrgreen:


at least it is proof that he doesn't watch our beloved Star Wars... even though he should...


Star Trek
Robb
facebook

ShArP wrote:Kevin secretly kicked himself out but he does not know it yet
User avatar
Polish Tom
Administrator
 
Posts: 12839
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Knoxville'ish

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Polish Tom Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 am

^ Utter such nonsense again, and I'll vote to have you ousted from the island. :evil:
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
User avatar
Da juggler
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: well there is a tree and there is another one and another one and another..............

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Da juggler Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

Polish Tom wrote:^ Utter such nonsense again, and I'll vote to have you ousted from the island. :evil:


my dad watches it alot and i hear it

but i am a big star wars fan
you should see the lightning tattoos on my fingers (that was a joke, i do not have a tat.)
Robb
facebook

ShArP wrote:Kevin secretly kicked himself out but he does not know it yet
User avatar
Polish Tom
Administrator
 
Posts: 12839
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:47 pm
Location: Knoxville'ish

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Polish Tom Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 pm

^ But that would be an awesome tattoo!
"In paradise remember me. Romance me. Ransom me." - Disciple

"...the Lord has told you what is good, & this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, & to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
User avatar
Da juggler
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: well there is a tree and there is another one and another one and another..............

Re: 30 days of Disciple-Micah style

by Da juggler Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Da juggler wrote:but i am a big star wars fan
you should see the lightning tattoos on my fingers (that was a joke, i do not have a tat.)


force lighning.JPG

or maybe i do
:)
Robb
facebook

ShArP wrote:Kevin secretly kicked himself out but he does not know it yet
Return to From the Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests