Special Messages from Disciple to the members.

Moderator: Bouncers

sandra

Re: Guess who won ROCK ALBUM OF THE YEAR????!?!!!

by sandra Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:07 am

congrats disciple! :mrgreen:

oh and he's prego.. ;) kidding! hehe
"when life hands you lemons, make grape juice. then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Tue May 06, 2008 8:07 am

disciplefan727 wrote:
Warthog wrote:Someone's out of touch. From the article about the win... "Disciple took top honors in the “Rock Album of the Year” category for their sophomore project “Scars Remain” (2006). "

How come I have a lot more than 2 Disciple cd's? And why does 75% of the article talk about skillet? And why only a link to skillet's website? We're still getting shafted here. :evil:

full article: http://www.cmspin.com/newsmanager/templ ... &zoneid=53

I think when they are talking about their sophmore project they mean they 2nd project on a major record label.

I'm sure that's what they mean, but not everyone knows that. :) And from a journalistic standpoint you're supposed to make the facts clear. ;)
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
disciplerocks

by disciplerocks Tue May 06, 2008 8:07 am

disciplefan727 wrote:
Warthog wrote:Someone's out of touch. From the article about the win... "Disciple took top honors in the “Rock Album of the Year” category for their sophomore project “Scars Remain” (2006). "

How come I have a lot more than 2 Disciple cd's? And why does 75% of the article talk about skillet? And why only a link to skillet's website? We're still getting shafted here. :evil:

full article: http://www.cmspin.com/newsmanager/templ ... &zoneid=53

I think when they are talking about their sophmore project they mean they 2nd project on a major record label.

I'm sure that's what they mean, but not everyone knows that. :) And from a journalistic standpoint you're supposed to make the facts clear. ;)
Angela

"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....."

VOTE!
Reach2011

Location: Costa Verde...but since that's not real, Mon Valley, PA

by Reach2011 Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Awesome.
About Time.
They deserve it.
Hearts once soft have turned to stone, left their King to die alone
Lips that once had echoed praise now mock the holy gift of grace
Prophecy fulfilled in death complete redemption with final breath
Israel lifting up her King not in praise but suffering
Return to From the Band